19

*A/N: I honestly don't know what's happening to this book lmao , cuz there is smut.. again xD*

*Jungkook pov*

I heard a shuttering sound coming from the kitchen.
Knowing it was Taehyungs turn to cook I assumed the worst and rushed into the room filled with cuss words.“Tae-fucking-hyung! Da heck?! Get off! Where did you get the fucking idea it was a good thing to just jump onto people like they were a fucking mattress??!!“
Yoongi exploded the moment I entered the room.
“But there was a fly on your back! And how would I know that you'd break down this easily?!“
“That's not how a sane person would reason!Other than that, do you have an idea how heavy you are?!You are like 2 tons of muscle!“
“And you are like 2 tons of pabo!“
The two adult men argued while rolling on the just wiped floor of our kitchen.

Even though their way of talking to each other was a little questionable, Yoongi and Taehyung were quite the good pairing.
As long as Yoongi was with him, Taehyung seemed to forget everything around him, same goes for Yoongi.
So when Yoongi told the whole group that he was going back to Korea, I was shook.
“What?We already waited for too long, they won't contact us.“
I wasn't heartless or something, even though I got called that a lot, but I really didn't feel like going back just when I had adjusted myself to the new environment.
“You don't wanna go back?“ Tae asked.
“Yeah“
He looked at me with a confused expression.Then he asked me to talk in private with him.
“How indecent have you become to let down our clan?“he confronted me in our mother tongue.
Since we left the jungle we switched to acting like average town people, did average things every day and left everything else behind.At least that's how I felt.
When I heard Taehyung accuse me in our mother tongue, everything came back to me.
How it smelled at home, how we lived at home, how home felt.
I had put a wall between me and my old life till' that moment.“You and me, we can't stay here forever.“ Taehyung said in a serious tone.
I stared at him intensely.
I wasn't used to this side of him anymore.Even though Taehyung obviously loved being with our foreign friends, he was still this dedicated to the clan.
Being the son of the last leader, he had always gotten told how the clan came first in every situation.
It was printed in his brain cells.But it wasn't like I had lived different from him.No, it was the opposite even.
“You are right, we should go back.“

“Don't push me.. hey!“
Tae made me enter the living room by pushing me forward while I didn't know what he tried to achieve by that, other than my anger.
“Tell them.They listen to you.“
I pushed his hands away and told them “We have to go back to the jungle.“.
Yoongi looked up from his cellphone just to say “That's not huge news or stuff, I just booked a flight while you were gone“he held up his cellphone in suggestion.
“huh?But we didn't even discuss it yet.“
“I'm too lazy to wait for every single one of you to decide“
Yoongi said nonchalantly and turned back to his phone.
I sighed.

*Yoongi pov*

Damn.Not only was I parted from Jimin and the rest again, I also had to deal with a panicking Taehyung.
“Believe me when I say it's safe.“
“An object that flies higher than the trees grow can't be safe!“
“That's exactly what a coward would say.“
I looked at Taehyung provocatively and leaned closer to him.
“Wrong!That's exactly what a healthy-minded person would say.“.
I smirked
“Hell yeah, I might not be one~“
He gulped.I caressed his cheek.
Tugging on his shirt, I kissed him sweetly “don't be scared“.
Right after, a stewardess walked by and spilled a glass of water on my pants..
Taehyung covered his mouth in shock and whispered “Didn't I say it's dangerous here?“
I looked at him, then looked at the dumbfounded employee.
“What's your name miss?“I asked her in a collected manner.
“ah, Cho Mi-Yeon, sir“
“Well, think of yourself as unemployed from now on.“
I told her sternly.
She looked full of despair and fear.
“What is it?Jobs come and go in Korea.Just leave now.“I waved her away.
That's when we heard Jimins voice shout from a few seats afar.
“Miss!Don't listen to him.I'll make sure you keep your job here, so don't worry.“I gritted my teeth.
The stewardess hurriedly left.
I leaned back on my seat.
“I wonder how he is planning to change my mind.“I said to myself.
Taehyung, who didn't quite get the whole situation, looked at me with big eyes and said“hmm..you can't shower in the jungle anyways.“.
I glared at him.

“Why are you following me?“
As soon as I got off the airplane I headed to the counter.
“Because you are acting selfishly!“
“Does it matter?“
“Yoongi!“Jimin stomped his feet and grabbed my wrist “please don't!..For me?“.
I didn't look him in the eyes because I knew he was going to change my mind with his pout.
“no“I replied.
“Please~“He got clingy, rubbing his chest against my arm and invading his fingers with mine.
“Jimin..First you play innocent at the onsen, then you are almost begging to get yourself fucked.“
“I'm not!And I do get embarrassed with people watching me.A-also-“
“I got it“I interrupted him.
“So you'll forget about the stewardess thingy?“ I had to look at him now.
“I will if ya follow me to the restroom.“
He looked at me, all confused.
I licked my lower lip.
“You got me all horny, take responsibility.“
He blushed as we hurried to the restroom.

I tossed open an empty cabin, pushing Jimin in.
He sat down on the closed toilet seat and looked at me, waiting.
I approached him and made him face my slightly erected member covered by some hard jeans.
He gripped on my waist and looked me in the eyes while tracing his lips over the bulge in my pants, that got bigger and bigger by every second.
He opened the zip, discovering the thinner layer of fabric underneath.
Then he struck out his tongue and licked over my underwear.
“Ugh, Jimin, stop teasing already.“
He giggled and pulled everything down that parted him from my, now hard, member.
He gave my shaft a gentle lick, then ran his tongue over it till' he reached the tip where he started sucking pleasurable and moaned a husky moan.
“Jimin~ you're so filthy“.
He hummed and pulled my tip in and out for a few times.
Then he pumped me, looking at me, trying to figure out if I liked it or not.
“ah Jimin, didn't I tell you not to tease me?“ I scolded my lover and made him swallow my cock by pushing it straight in.
I held him by the neck and pushed him forward, making him gag.
He pulled away after a few thrusts, coughing.
“It's too big Yoongi.“he whined.
“you're doing good“ I reassured him and made him open his mouth to push my dick back in.
After a few times of deepthroating my member, I saw tears swelling up in his eyes.I groaned in lust.
My thrusts got faster and I released into his mouth, making him swallow all of my cum.
He held his throat in pain.
“Sorry baby, does it hurt a lot?“
He nodded, but asked “Umm Yoongi, it was my first time giving a blowjob, was it good?“
I bend down to kiss him, trying to make him forget his aching throat.
“You were amazing.But what shall we do about ur throat babe?“
I stroked his hair.
“It's fine, I'm happy you let me blow you.“
“Eh?Why?“
“Cuz you always reject me..“
I hugged him by the waist.
“You know why..“
“Yeah..did you uhm- forgive me?“
“There is nothing to forgive.
I'm not dumb, I know it's because of your family.But you could've told me, don't you think?“
He remained silent.
I sighed.“I won't let you leave me anymore.“
He smiled.“I won't leave you.And Taehyung too.“
A moment of silence followed.
“OH SHIT“
“They are waiting, let's hurry!!“

*A/N: One of those iconic jungle expedition chapters will follow :3
I'm looking forward to it.*