8

*Hoseok pov*

I was maliciously watching Taehyung having issues with getting into the plane.
Jungkook was perfectly fine with anything until the plane set off.
I had convinced him that everything was safe beforehand but honestly anyone would have been scared if they were in his position.

Anyways ,I loved flying.
I would take any job if it was overseas ,that's why I agreed to coming to the jungle ,a place where almost all my fears lurk.

Jungkook had been very clingy for the last couple of hours ,currently he was snoozing with his face laying on my nape.It was a flight of fourteen hours to New York, Jungkook had been sleeping three of it until he began to wiggle around and show signs of waking up.
His hair was terrible.
Pretty much everything of him looked damn sleepy.His eyes were small and heavy from the nap and his skin looked kinda squashed.
It took him about a minute to make out where he was.
He then moved over to rubbing his cheek onto my nape and kissing it.
I giggled because it tickled and brushed through his hair with my fingers ,trying to fix the mess.

I was seated right next to the window and Jungkook by my right side.
Unfortunately Taehyung and Yoongi had been seated together as well ,as I could tell from the loud shouting and grumbling being heard from their direction from time to time.I didn't know where Jimin was though.

"You dumbass ,don't u dare to throw up on me!"Yoongi could be heard from a few seats afar.
"I can't help it ,your face is just too ugly, ughh."
Next there was a few punching sounds and gasps and eventually some cussing and death threats.

I turned to Jungkook "How is it?All of this.."
He responded immediately"It's amazing.I can't wait to see New York"
For Jungkook 'New York' was probably just some name, he couldn't get a picture of the real thing into mind.He was just too inexperienced.

We wouldn't be staying in New York anyways.But I could imagine the mess me and my crew would be going through with the two jungle boys around.

After some time there was a hostess passing by ,serving drinks and snacks to the passengers.
I noticed Yoongi buying stuff.
Then I tried to peak at what he had ordered and saw Yoongi handing Taehyung what he bought without even looking at him.
I chuckled."What's funny baby?"Jungkook asked curiously.
"Seems like Yoongi and Tae are finally starting to get along"
"They are so fast with growing up."
Jungkook stated.

There was a break at around half of the flight and we had to change plains.We didn't have quite the time to look around ,there was just real quick changes.
I realized the stares of the other guests just when we were heading to our seats.I knew Jungkook would attract attention.
The cryptic pictures and letters painted on his body being a permanent engraving to it looked just too fascinating for the average person to not lay an eye on.

I figured his skin had been treated with exotic methods ,most of the colors lacked intensity.
But that just gave another strangely interesting touch to it ,I caught myself looking at his skin at times as well.
"Kookie?What do those mean?"I asked when we sat down in our seats again.
"It's my pride Hoseok ,my pride.It's all I achieved in life.It's the acknowledgement of my tribe ,the smiles of my beloved ones and the blood sweat and tears that are left from my 22 years of life."
I was stunned ,Jungkook wasn't the kind to talk much but I could only guess what stories he was able to tell.

*Jungkook pov*

We got off the plain ,we had finally arrived in new York.
I wasn't quite sure what to expect but I enjoyed every second of our trip until now and not knowing what kind of place I'll be sleeping in today was making me want to squeal from excitement.

My eyes lit up when they met the lights of a Now Yorker airport.
I gasped ,I didn't know what to look at first.

Taehyung was the whole opposite ,he was scared to death.
Like a mouse sticking out it's head out of their hole for the first time.
I didn't care too much for my childhood friend.
I was busy ,looking at all the giant houses ,they seemed like they could fall down on us any second.
Also there was something they called 'shops' ,somewhere you can get all sorts of things.
Though I wasn't quite sure what use they had for most things.

The clothes they sold were strange as well.We passed by a shop with strange sculptures wearing underwear and some sort of thing on the torso ,which they covered the boobs with.
So much privacy for a sculpture?
Didn't quite get it ,so I stood in front of the shop for quite some time.
Soon everyone noticed I was missing ,Hoseoks face was bright red when he pulled me away from the front of the shop.

"Jungkook ,we got to go get a cap.
You can't continue playing with the directory assistance"Yoongi scolded me when I tried to use a phone for the first time in my life.It was speaking to me ,I swear.

Not only that but there was light in balls ,moving pictures in boxes and a lot of cars ,and even ones that drove by themselves.
So this was new York.

"Hoseokie?Will we come back soon?"I asked him ,hugging the exhausted boy that was now sitting by my side on the cap.
He was dozing off slightly and didn't seem to hear me so I pinched his cheek softly and asked again to gain his attention "Will we?".
He finally looked at me ,so I took the opportunity to peck his lips ,receiving a homophobic glare from the driver.

Well ,at that time I didn't even know what a homophobe was.

*A/N: Some chapter with Kook and Hope on street xD
And I kinda got an idea of what kind of relationship it's going to be with Tae ,Yoongi and Jimin*