16

*Jimin pov*

Because Jungkook and Hoseok were being so loud last night, Yoongi had Taehyung sleep in his room and slept in the living room by himself, cursing our kinky neighbors.
"Good morning" I greeted as soon as I entered the room.
Short after I realized that Yoongi had not been the living room.
That was when I entered the kitchen , rubbing my eyes.
"You are making breakfast?" I asked the obvious.
He turned around but turned back to his work right after.
"Yeah , it's almost done.I couldn't sleep , so I figured it would be the right time to make breakfast for everyone. "
I blinked at him for a few times, then hugged him from behind with a little more force than necessary. He shouted out in shock and complained "Jimin , you can't just push me against the stove! It's hot!"I pouted and  burried my face in his back.
"I'm sorry~" I said "but you are just such a good man, I couldn't hold my joy."
"What are you saying? It's not like I cooked this for you and you never appreciated me before" he grumbled and turned the pancake.
I was a little hurt, but at the same time I couldn't deny it.
I hugged him tighter without thinking and pouted.
"What are you doing anyways? Can you stop?"He asked me coldly.
I could see he was hurt by what I did in the past but I wasn't used to him speaking like this, so I felt tears welling up in my eyes when I removed my hands from his torso.
"Agh!"he shouted, throwing his finger up like he got burned.
And that was the case, his finger was pulsing red from the hot oil.
"W-wait! I'm gonna go grab some bandaid and you hold it under cold water , yeah?"
I offered and left but came back a minute later, plaster in hand, to inspect his injury.
"Does it hurt a lot?"I asked while we sat down on the couch to care for his finger.
"It's nothi- Ouch!"
"Pff Yoongi.Where has your swag gone?"
"I guess it fell into the pan. "
He concluded,  we giggled."Did you get distracted by me?" I asked viciously.
"What if I did?"I looked up and met his eyes.
Then I turned back to my work, confused to the edge "I-it's done" I stuttered.
"What are you up to?"A happy Hoseok asked us after entering the room.
"Something smells good"Jungkook, who followed Hoseok right after, noticed.
"Right! The food!"Yoongi shouted and ran back into the kitchen, leaving everyone else dumbfounded. "Aghh it's burned!"

"You had a lot of fun last night." Taehyung mentioned while everyone ate.
Hoseok choked on his food and Jungkooks eyes went big.
"So you did hear us?"he asked.
Yoongi who had to endure it the longest snorted and said
"if this happens twice I swear I'll make you move out"
"I don't believe you"
"You'll believe me as soon as your stuff flies out of the window."
"My my , Yoongi , it's no good to make yourself unpopular."
"I feel like killing.."

*Yoongi pov*

"So we got popcorn, gummybears, potato chips and some other stuff."
"It's enough now Jimin , we can't even eat all of this."
"But Tae never tried any of those things, I wanna show him~"
I smiled at Jimin, he was happily picking sweets out of the shelves.
Still I grabbed some small packages and put them back into the shelf.
"Yoongi! You are a big meanie! " he argued.
"We can have them another time"
"But I wanted to have them today"
I giggled at Jimin stomping his little feet.
Taehyung was watching in awe , happy about Jimins outburst for him.
"Jiminie-hyung, it's okay , really.I can't eat that much."
I gave Tae a thankful smile."So we are done here.".

Afterwards we went to the video library.
It had been a while since I went there and I felt pretty good looking at the boys trying to pick the best film to watch.
"This one is good!"Jimin announced.
"Did you already watch it?"
"Yes!"
"..then I don't wanna watch it."
"Why~"
"I wanna watch something you didn't watch yet."
I wondered why Taehyung was so picky even though it was his first time watching a film.At first is was hard to even convince him that what happened inside a TV wasn't magic, but a combination of different light streaming through black glass.
"I feel like watching titanic though" Jimin complained.
"I don't" I shouted from behind the shelves.

"Jimin! Taehyung! Come here for a second!"
By the time both of them looked over my shoulder I pointed at the empty blue ray case in front of me.
"I saw the trailer of this a while ago , it was shortly before we went on the expedition ,I think.It looked good, so how about this one?"
Jimin took the empty case and inspected it from all sides.
"Fine"
Taehyung said he felt good about this one so we took it with us.

"Put it in, put it in!"Jimin commanded from the couch and threw his arms in the air.
He was so hyped about watching a film, I thought it was really cute.
I put the movie into the blue ray player and shuffeled close to Taehyung on the couch.

"Noo it's scary, make it stop!" Jimin hid behind Taehyung.
The movie turned out to be a little more extreme than I had expected.
"That's the third time you say this but you are actually enjoying it, are you not?"
Jimin snuggled into Taes shirt "Noo~".
"What do you mean no?"
"Please , hyung , turn it off"he begged me.
I sighed and turned the TV off , making the only source of light in the room vanish.
"The lights , please turn them on!"
I refused, getting an idea of the situation.
Taehyung seemed to have thought the same thing and put Jimin on his lap.
At first I hesitated but then I lost to my instincts ,approaching them and sucking on Jimins neck.I was pretty sure I had left a bright kiss mark where I sucked, considering Jimins soft moan."Jiminie, come here." Taehyung told him , then there were kissing sounds being heard.
I slipped my hand under Jimins shirt, stroking over his side and then over his bare chest.I knew his skin.I tasted Jimin before but since then I could never forget how his body felt.Our one night stand was never forgotten.Even though he shoved me out of the door the next morning as if I was garbage he forgot to take out.
I gulped down the bitter memories and gave his nipples a proper pull.
"Y-Yoongi"
"That's the voice" I praised.
Taehyung placed Jimin on the couch and positioned himself between his legs.
I searched my way through the dark and found Jimins lips , opened in expectation.
I pushed his jar to the side and tasted his plump lips, then I ran my toungue over his them.Taehyung lifted Jimins shirt and started sucking his nipples.
"They are swollen Jimin-ah" Jimins low breath was being heard.
We teased Jimin a lot, stroking over his bare chest.
I sighed."Let's stop."
The imagination to have sex with Jimin made me feel too anxious.
Anxious of loosing him again.

*A/N:So this is a little shorter~
Though it was a double update so I hope you liked it ^^*