20

*A/N: Chapter 20 and we are back to the jungle xD*

*Hoseok pov*

We were wandering in the deepest dephts of the rain forest once again.
Yoongi was cussing because of the many mosquitoes that lurked for his flash, Jimin was playing around with Taehyung and Jungkook and I were busy protecting me from almost everything that, as I claimed, shouldn't even exist on earth.

"It's a lively season" Jungkook explained.
"You still say that even though I almost died twice?"I complained.
"Twice?I mean I get that you are scared of snakes but that plant was just a rafflesia!" Jungkook said.
"Yes!And it was stinky!I almost died from the smell!"

"Hey Jimin aren't ya feeling hot? Wearing a pullover in this place.."
Taehyung asked.
"And such an ugly pullover at that"Yoongi laughed.
Jimin looked down on himself.
He wore an oversized pullover in Christmas colors.
"Just so you know, I'm wearing this so you all won't forget about Christmas!You should be thankful!"he pouted preciously.
"And anyways you can't stop me loving myself!" Jimin said and hugged himself.
Taehyung giggled and slapped Jimins booty.

"Do you think they are still at the camp?"I asked.
"Where else would they be?" Yoongi answered.
"Maybe they are hiding in Jimins ego~" said Tae.

Taehyung who had just been laughing with Jimin, stopped apruptly.
He tapped Yoongis shoulder with a rather concerned expression on his face.
Jungkook also stopped and signalized me to be silent.
"What is it?" I whispered.
"Something is odd."
Oh well I thought what can be worse than an Anaconda sliding between your feet?.
Knowing Jungkook didn't give a fuck about animals, it must have been a human thread.
Something moved over our heads.
The next moment it went down and landed on Kooks shoulders.
"Taemin!What on Earth??" he screamed, then realized that the boy that was seated on his shoulders didn't understand a word.
After some blabbering of words that I didn't understand, the boy came down to the ground.
He was only about a meter big.
After exchanging a few strange words with each other Jungkook introduced the young boy to us.
"This is Taemin, he's Taehyungs younger brother." Everyone looked at Taehyung, then at the small boy.
Jimin started to laugh first.
"He really does look like a small version of him." Tae wasn't that amused and continued on walking.

*Jungkook pov*

"So how is the clan?".
Taemins expression darkened
"It's been tough since you guys left.Those men came into our huts.
We had to stay there.Soon our food resources were used up.
After the men left we didn't have any power.
We got attacked by the Daeng clan.After their victory they made us follow them to their camp and after that we stayed there.".
I stayed silent for a bit "Tae!Did you hear that?".
"Yeah.."
Soon we found our old camp.
"Let's not go in" I said to the rest of the troop.
"Why?" Taehyung asked.
"We don't know what's in there, or who" I explained.
"I can deal with some outsiders."
Tae said and ran off alone.
"You cannot deal with real-life guns though..!" I reminded but he was already over the wall.
I clicked my tongue, annoyed.
"Shit" Yoongi mumbled "what are we gonna do with this airhead?"

*Taehyung pov*

Nimbly, I landed on the other side of the wall.The place was dead, it looked like everyone had left.
Still I felt footsteps around my area.I wasn't sure whether it was those of my companions or those of a third party.
I slipped in my own hut that was located close to the wall and grabbed a knife, not bothering to even look around in my room.
Better be prepared I thought while stuffing a second knife in the rim of my belt.
I left the room and approached Jins hut as cautiously as I could.
Looking through the fine wood the hut was built of I tried to get an idea of what it looked like on the inside.
Suddenly I felt a presence behind me.I turned around in shock.
They covered my mouth.
It was Hoseok.
Why you of all people?
I thought but remained silent due to the circumstances.
I gestured him to stay there while I was going in.
Isn't he weirdly skilled for an outsider? I thought to myself.
The same guy that couldn't even climb a wall could approach someone like me unnoticed.
I took a glance into the hut.
Someone was sleeping in it.
He was a wild, that was for sure, and he didn't have many tattoos so I figured he was a weak one and there had to be more.
I also spotted a pile of plastic splitters on the ground.
I had found Namjins phone.

*Jungkook pov*

I grumbled nervously.
Sending Hoseok to take care of Taehyung was Yoongis idea.
I couldn't have gone since I had to take care of the others but it seemed that this was Hoseoks turn to babysit one of us this time.
"Aren't you a little too nervous?"
Yoongi noticed and grabbed my arm to make me stop walking up and down the beside wall.
"Wouldn't you be nervous too if Jimin went in there?"
Yoongi raised an eyebrow
"Why are you comparing Hoseok to Jimin when his abilities are at the same level as Taehyungs?
Shouldn't I be worrying about Taehyung too then?".
Even though I respected Hoseok I couldn't imagine my baby being a fighter or something like that.
I gulped and looked at the wall.
I wanted to have him back in my arms.

"Speaking of Jimin.. what is he up to?" I wondered and turned to Jimin who was playing with Taemin happily.
It was a rare picture.Jimin being all soft and boop-ing Taemins nose, the younger returning it with a giggle.
"Since when have they been doing that?"
"For too long Jungkook.. for too long."

A few minutes more passed and there was still no sign of any off them returning.
"Do you think we should look for them?" I asked awkwardly.
"Let's wait a little longer."
"The sun will go down soon too.
They shouldn't take too long."
"If we don't get to have a shelter before the night I'll blame it on them and abadone them by that rafflesia." Yoongi announced.
He yawned short before a childs hand tapped on his back.
Taemin asked him to bend down, but Yoongi obviously didn't understand.
So the boy pulled him down on his short, Yoongi only protesting a little.When he finally had him where he wanted him he booked Yoongis nose and smiled a bright smile.
"H-hey, stop that silly stuff.." he mumbled but blushed.
That was when Jimin backhugged Yoongi and boop-ed his nose a second time "What are you sulking about old man?" He made fun of him.
Yoongi took one of Jimins hands that were wrapped around his waist and tapped his nose on his palm.
Jimin blushed.
"How is your throat?" He asked him.I was confused.

*A/N: A little short but I'm planning to update the next one a little earlier <3
And yes the little boy is Taemin bc I ship Jimin with him xD.
It's only a sweet brother-like ship in here so I made him a kid.~*