Chapter 4: Baking

You closed the door of your room behind you. After the 'meeting' with Honey-senpai and Mori, you went home.

"Tell me what you know", X said making you jump a little. He was casually sitting on your bed while flipping through the pages of a book.

"How did you get in here?!" you yelled at him. But he didn't answer nor look at you, he wanted his information. Sighing you sat down on the love seat, not far from the bed. "He liked my dog and he hangs around Honey a lot so I guess he has a fetish for small things." You looked up at your boss. He was looking at you with an expressionless face, which made it hard to read if you did well or not. "He is a Host in the Ouran Host Club. He is always around Honey-senpai, like a bodyguard or something... further I don't know anything about him."

"Very well, then you need to get closer to him", X said standing up. "Marry him, for all I know, I want you to get that information." This made you blush.

"When do I get my part of the deal?" you asked curiously.

"Soon enough", X asnwered with a grin. "Now, I have time to spare so~", he invaded your personal space and tilted your face up with his fingers curled under your chin.

"Get. Out", you said furiously while pushing him away. X chuckled.

"Aw. Too bad", he said and jumped out of the window. You couldn't care less if he broke his stupid spine.

That's probably how he even got in.

~♤~

"This is delicious!" Honey exclaimed licking the frosting off his fingers. You've heard that it was his birthday so you baked some cake. You weren't the only one with the idea. A queue of girls were waiting to give their cake. "Where did you buy it, (Y/N)-chan!"

"I didn't buy it", you said with a chuckle. "I made it myself." Honey's eyes widened. Mori who was standing next to him took a bite of the cake, too.

"Teach me~! Please~" he asked and jumped in your arms. Startled you caught him. Mori shook his head because of his stupid action.

"Sure, why not", you said with a smile. Some girls were glaring at you but you didn't care. Instead of tasting the other girls' cakes, Honey-senpai led you to the back of the Music Room with Mori following behind. In the back there was a door that led to a kitchen.

A Music Room has a kitchen?

Teaching Honey and Mori how to make a cake was fun. Honey was mostly eating something while watching you and Mori cook.

"Thank you", Mori said while whiping something off Honey's face.

"For what?" you asked as you put the cake inside the oven. Mori leaned against the counter next to you. His black hair fell before his eyes. You wanted to run your hands through his hair. But then you realized that would be weird and heath rose to your cheeks from embarresment.

"For being so kind to Mitsukuni and learning him how to bake", Mori answered. You were first confused because you had no idea who that was.

"Mitsukuni is Honey-senpai, right?", you asked with a nevrous chuckle. Mori nodded.

"My family has served the Haninozuka family for many generations before marriage joined the families, thus breaking the master-servant tradition", he explained with his armed crossed. You were leaning against the counter next to him. Your yellow dress had some white spots on it, from baking.

"Despite this, you still faithfully look out for Honey-senpai", you finished for him. He simply nodded.

"I'm afraid sooner or later you'll figure me out."

"What if I do?", you asked with a grin. Mori looked at you side-ways. Honey who wasn't paying attention to you two, climbed on of the other counters to find some cookies. He slipped and almost fell. However, Mori caught him on time.

"Is the cake ready yet?" you laughed while Mori simply smiled. He does have a soft spot for Honey.

Does he also have a soft spot for someone else? A lover, maybe?

You mentally shook your head. He may have one, with all the girls around him, you doubt he doesn't have one. But it's too soon to ask.

Why am I interested in those things anyway?