Chapter 7: Not Enough

"It's not enough, I still need more information", X states. You roll your eyes, slightly irritated. "Get closer to him. Maybe he'll reveal more about the business his family is in."

"What do you need the information for anyway?" you ask crossing your arms. X who was sitting on your couch as casual as usual ignored your question. You groaned and slumped down in the chair. "Why won't you tell me?"

"You'd rather have me telling you this instead of 'bout your father? That can be easily arranged", he said with a grin. You glared at him. He simply laughed.

"I still don't trust you."

"Tsk, tsk. Why did you agree to this in the first place, then?" he raised an eyebrow and you cursed him underneath your breath. "Let's me help you a little bit. There is a kind of ball at the Morinozuka's mansion tonight. I want you to go there. Let someone tag along if you want. But don't let that distract you." X stood up and jumped out of the window again. Like last time, you didn't go after him to see if he was okay. Instead, you walked towards your closet.

I haven't been to this ball in years.

~♤~

You scampered towards the front doors with your brother in tow. The doors suddenly opened and you were standing in front of a crowd filled with beautiful people. The women weared elegant gowns and the man were dressed in fancy clothing, too. The room was large. The walls and ceilings were decorated with golden swirls and flowers. The windows were arched and high. A chandelier was hanging above your head. You took everything in but then realize your brother left you already.

A tap on your shoulder made you turn. A younger man, a few years younger than you, gave you a sly smile. You recognized him as Mori's younger brother, Satoshi. You bowed slightly showing respect. His cheeks turned a light pink.

"Would you want to dance with me, my lady?" he said with a chuckle and held out his hand. You let out a laugh, too, before placing your hand in his.

"Of course." He pulled you closer and the two of you began dancing.

"Are you the infamous (Y/N)?"

"I am. Mori told you about me?"

"Maybe." Satoshi winked as he tossed you into a spin and twirling you back ot him. He was a little bit taller than you, but not that much. Compared to Mori was he small. "I like you. But I think Taka-kun does even more." Then you out of his arms and you landed into his older brother's.

Mori smiled when he caught you, before you fell for him.

~~♤~~

I think this is my favourite part of the story uptil now.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

I hope you guys liked it!

Have a great day further!