Chapter 10: Trip

You woke up when your head hit the window of the bus. Groaning you sat up straigth. Last week, X suggested to go on the school trip which you were planning to skip this year. Yaboku was very excited to get almost half of the mansion for himself since you would be gone.

"It's kind of your dad to pay for this year's trip", Haruhi said with a smile when she realised you were awake. When your stepfather heard that you were going, he was very excited. He even paid the school to go where he wanted. He discussed this with you first and if you were okay to go there. You were actually really excited. You thought it would be a great experience for these stuck up kids who were attached to their luxury.

"Yeah, my dad is very excited. He even cried before I got on the bus", you said rolling your eyes thinking back to it. Haruhi chuckled. Hikaru who was sitting in front of you heard this.

"I saw. It was hilarious", he commented with a laugh. Kaoru's head also popped up from behind the seat. "However, it better not be  boring, (L/N)", he said with a grin. Kyoya, who was sitting behind you with Tamaki, scoffed.

"This will be great bussines for the Host Club. (Y/N), you will need to take pictures of the Hosts while doing different kinds of activities so I can put it in the album", he said without looking up. Tamaki was dreamingly staring outside, not paying any attention to the five of you.

"A please would've been nice", you mumbled and turned back towards the front. Haruhi shrugged. "That's Kyoya for you."

"We're going on a trip in our favorite rocket ship", Honey-senpai sang, a few rows in front of you. Mori told him to stop because it was disturbing the others. But he didn't listen. So he yelled: "Zooming through the sky, Little Einsteins!"

~♤~

Four counsellors were explaining some stuff and setting up some rules as you took in the beautiful view. There was a lake next to where the bus was standing. The sky had a beautiful blue color without any cloud to be seen. On the other side, there was a field of grass. The grass was a little damp. Besides the four other buildings, there was nothing more to see. A forest surrounded the area.

"Well, go find yourself a tentmate to set up your tent. After we gather here again", one of them said and waited for us to leave. Haruhi turned towards you with a questioning look: "Want to share a tent with me?" You stand up and nod. Tamaki looked disappointed as the two of you walked away. Not far from the lake, you set up your tent. Since Tamaki insisted on it, the rest of the Host Club surrounded you. Mori and Honey were sleeping together, The twins and finally Tamaki and Kyoya also in a tent. Mori who was wearing a black sleavless top was setting up the tent closr to yours while Honey watched from a distance. His biceps kept flexing while he does so.

Damn.

~~♤~~

I can't wait for the next chapter to publish. But you guys have to wait til tomorrow. Sigh T_T

I think it'll be my favourite chapter of this book. (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

Well, I hope you guys have a great day!