Chapter 12: Mommy Doesn't Approve

Some don't sleep well when they're in love or something like that. But you slept like you haven't in a hundreth years. Haruhi woke you up just before breakfast so you had to rush. There were wooden benches and tables outside for your classmates to sit. The smell of food made your stomach growl. Haruhi chuckled and sat down next to Honey-senpai who was eating cake. Like always. Mori looked up at you. A soft smile played on his lips. He tapped with his hand on the seat next you. With a blush you did so.

"So anything interesting-" Kaoru started.

"-between the two of you last night?" Hikaru finished. Both of them were looking at you with a smug grin plastered on their almost identical faces. You didn't know what to say. However, Mori took your hands in his, then placed them on the table so the whole club could see. You could feel the heath rise to your cheeks as everybody stared at the two of you. Honey-senpai was the first to react by squeeling in delight.

"You're going to marry now right?" he asked innocently while climbing onto your lap. Mori chuckled softly. You just laughed it off. Haruhi congratulated you with your relationship. But then Kyoya, who sat on the other side of you, pushed your hands down the table. You frowned and was about to put your hand back but he stopped you.

"You better keep this a secret from the rest of the school. It's not good for business", he says as a matter of fact. Haruhi scoffed while Mori nodded understandingly. He dropped your hand. You gave Kyoya a glare.

"But mommy, they're in love~!" Tamaki whines and clinges onto Kyoya's arm. Honey followed his example. Kyoya started giving him a lot of reasons why this was a bad idea. But you couldn't care any less.