Chapter 11: Sorry

You hug your jacket as you sit next to Mori on the wooden log. Unravel was being played from Hikaru's phone. It was freezing and your feet felt like ice blocks. The fire was not helping that much...

Mori suggested to go on a walk since he was bored. This surprised you because he never went anywhere without Honey-senpai. You nodded and followed him deeper into the woods. He sees you shivering and pulls you closer to him. You let out a sigh, closing your eyes for a moment. Mori mumbeld something underneath his breath. You looked up at him and saw him staring down at you. The moonlight shone upon his face, making his features look even better than before. We slowed down when the lake came into view. You stared at the glistening water, getting lost in its beauty. Mori was moving beside you and handed you his jacket.

"What a gentleman", you said with a chuckle, "but you don't need to. I'll survive." He shrugs and puts the jacket over your shoulders regardless of your statement. He stepped closer doing so. The two of you were silent and you could feel your breathing getting irregular because you were standing so close.

"May I... kiss you?" he whispers hesistantly. Your eyes widen in shock.

Did he just say that or am I dreaming?

Instead of waiting for your answer, he leans down and places his lips against yours. He wraps his arms around your waist. The kiss didn't last long. He smiles sheepily. "I apologise. I couldn't take it anymore." You smiled and shook your head as if saying that it didn't matter. He leans down again and kisses your forehead.

"Never apologise for kissing me."

~~♤~~

That was the first kiss between the two of you~ (☞゚ヮ゚)☞

More will come, don't worry.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Hehe.

Oh and please let me know what you thought of this chapter!

See ya!