Chapter 3: Honey

"I'm a regular of Tamaki. He is like so dreamy", Tomoko said while sniffing dramatically. You became friends with her during Japanese. She's fun to talk to and she wanted to take me to the Host club. Can't say no to that.

You two were walking down the hallway when you suddenly stopped in front of Music Room #3. Confused you looked at your friend. She just smiled and opened the doors. A bright light blocked your vision, you tried to shield them with your hand as rose petals flew through the air.
The big room was filled with chairs and tables with tea and cake on it. The girls in the yellow dresses surrounded the males in their blue uniform. Tomoko took your hand and led you towards the table in the middle. You looled concerned at the unconcious girl on the ground. She had a nose bleed.

"Oh, that's normal here", Tomoko said who didn't take her eyes of her favorite Host, Tamaki. "(Y/N), this princely guy is Tamaki." The guy turned towards you. He took your hand in his, kissing the top of your hand.

"I don't think he's my type", you whispered to Tomoko not to offend any other girl in the group or Tamaki himself. Tomoko nodded.

"Then who do you wish to talk to?"

"Mori", you said trying to look enthusiastic but failed miserably. If it wasn't for X, you wouldn't have gone to the Host Club in the first place. Tomoko led you to their table and left you there. A small boy was sitting there eating his cake while a familiar bunny was sitting next to him on a chair.

"Ohiyo~!" he exclaimed with a big grin. There was only one other girl at the table. "I'm Honey! What's your name, onee-chan?" You smiled because he was cute. You've heard about Honey-senpai before. He's a cute lil kid that loves cake. He is, in fact, older than you.

"I'm (L/N) (Y/N)", you introduced yourself while bowing slightly. Then you sat down on the chair next to the girl.

Where is Mori?

Then as if he could read your mind, he appeared next to Honey. You looked up at him, only to discover he was already staring at you.

"(L/N)?" he asked. You were a bit disappointed that he used your last name but you nodded while smiling anyways.

"You know (Y/N)-chan?" Honey-senpai asked curiously. Mori didn't really answer but didn't take his eyes off you. It gave you shivers.

"We've uhm met before", you said forcing a smile on your face. Honey-senpai looked at you wide eyes as the girl glared at you.

"Then it's like destiny you came here!" he squeeled while hugging Mori's arm. You had to hold in a chuckle since it wasn't destiny.

It's called a creepy stalker guy named X.

"Maybe", Mori said startling you. He hasn't said much but that little word gave you hope. You'll get to know him better which got you a little closer to your dad. But also, Mori seems nice.

Who knows what's going to happen?