Chapter 13: The Secret

The day after you got back from your trip you had to work again. You didn't really mind because you got to see Mr. Tsuki again. Mori wanted to take you out tonight. It's a surprise so you're really excited. You sat down because you were getting tired.

"Tch. Are you tired? You're too young to understand that term", she said with a scoff.

And you're too old to be alive but here we are.

You shook your head, ingoring the grumpy old lady. You were not in the mood for it. The only thing that mattered was killing time so you could go home sooner. Standing up, you took the empty plate from the old lady and walked towards another table. You recognised Mrs. Yama. She smiled when she saw you.

"Ah, (Y/N), my dear how are things going between you and Mori? He hasn't visited in a while", she said taking you hands in her wrinkly ones. You were really starting to like Mrs. Yama.

"We've been well, thank you for your concern. I'll tell Mori he needs to stop by some time", you said with a genuine smile. Mrs. Yama's eyes lit up. She really loved her grandson. You were about to turn when she grabbed you wrist firmly.

"Oh, one more thing," she said now looking more serious then ever. "Did he tell you about... hm... let's call it... the secret of the Morinozuka family?" Confused and intrigued you looked at the lady. You have never heard of such thing. But it indeed sounded interesting.

"Ma'am, I assure you, he hasn't said anything about your secret or whatever it is." Mrs. Yama nodded then turned towards the tv. Tokyo Ghoul was now playing so everybody's attention was on it. You shrugged it off and went back to work.

What kind of secret was she talking about?

You decided to tell X later. He should be visiting you soon enough since you came back from the trip. Suddenly, you felt a sting of guilt. This wasn't fair towards Mori and you still haven't decided if you should tell him or not.

~~♤~~

Hiya~

Just here to say that I have the next few books planned out for every host.

I'm only debating with myself if I should tell and show you guys which stories are upcoming next. 🤔

Lemme guys know what you think. Should it be a surprise? Or nah?

And what do you think that the secret it~