Chapter 19: The Plan

You glared at the man in front of you. His blue cold eyes gave you shivers. Beside him, there were four other guys in your room. All of them heavily armed. Two were placed next to the doors. The other two behind you. One of them pointing a gun to your head.

"I thought Takashi's girlfriend would be a lot more tougher than this. But it seems you weren't even trained," the man says eyeing you up and down. "His father must be very pleased." The man licked his dry lips.

Ever heard of a chapstick, pal?

In any other situation, you would've told him exactly that. But you'd rather not die. Before the man in front of you could open his mouth again, someone knocked on the doors.

"I thought you took the brother out," he barks at one of his men behind you. From the corner of your eye, you could see them stiffen.

"We did, boss, but-" the blue eyed guy made them shut up by raising his hand. Then he signaled something to the guy who was guarding the door. One of them was about to open it.

Kyoya's POV

Kousuke took out his two swords ready to fight. Mitsukuni was standing next to him, licking the forsting off his fingers. I, on the other hand, was casually leaning against the wall.

"Why did you bring a kid with you?" Kousuke asks looking down at Mitsukuni. I was about to snap something back when my cousin shook his head. He smiled when he looked up at me.

"He'll see," he simply said with a grin spread on his face. I nodded. Kousuke rolled his eyes.

"If anyone of us gets caught sneaking around here," Kousuke says walking up the stairs. "I'm deaf, Honey is just a stupid kidd and you only speak French." We jogged through the hallways, trying to find (Y/N)'s room. The three of us rounded the corner and saw two men with gun in their hand walking our way. Before we could turn and take another route, they stopped us.

"Hey!" one of them yelled. "What are you doing here and who are you?" The other man pointed a gun at us. Kousuke, who was confident it would work, pretended he was deaf. He placed his hand just behind his ear and leaned forward, mouthing he couldn't hear. Mitsukuni was sucking on his thumb while he looked around. The two men looked confused. Now only I had to do my part.

"Hablas français?" I asked. My cousin started giggling and Kousuke slapped himself. He left a red mark on his forehead. Now the second man aimed his gun, too.

"Of course, he can't speak French," Kousuke rolled his eyes and threw two knifes towards the men. His aim was flawless since he hit them right in their heart. "I'm such a heartbreaker." Without paying any attention to the dead bodies, he walked further down the hallway. Mitsukuni followed jumping over the bodies, not bothered by them at all. With a sigh, I followed.

~~♤~~

Sorry for the late update. Next chapter will be published tomorrow.