Chapter 6: Grandma

"My food is always bettee when you bring it, my dear."

"Listen to him. You really think you can impress a girl with some nice words?"

"So what? I'm being friendly."

"Friendly? You look like an old goat that drools when he sees a salade that he can't have."

"You're just jealous because you're not as pretty as (Y/N). It's not my fault your skin looks like some old piece of paper."

"Whatever", Mrs. Ayuzawa said while looking the other way. Mr. Tsuki chuckled and winked at you. He liked Mrs. Ayuzawa, but he had an old tradition running in hus family so he can't be too nice to her in public. You worked at a rest- and nursing home.(I have no idea if this is the correct term or not XD) It was fun here and you found it funny listening to their fights. You were certain that Mrs. Ayuzawa liked him, too, but she would never admit it. She was a proud and confident woman.

"Shall I bring you to your room, Mr. Tsuki?" you asked loudly and bowed slightly. He didn't hear wel, but strangely always heared everything Mrs. Ayuzawa said.

"That's very sweet of you, my dear. Then I'm redeemed from the old grumpy lady."

"Hmpf", sighed Mrs. Ayuzawa without turning towards the two of you. She suddenly was very interested in the flowers on her table she was sitting at. You pushed the old man in the wheelchair towards the fancy elevator. Just as the doors were about to close, a foot appeared in between them. You looked up and saw Mori-senpai with his arm linked with an old lady that you recognised as Mrs. Yama.

He raised an eyebrow at you while helping the lady in the elevator. You gave him a small wave. He simply nodded but didn't say anything to you. When you arrived on the right floor, you pushed Mr. Tsuki out of the elevator with the Host behind you. In his room, you put him next to the window and gave him a glass of water.

"Tell me, who was this young man?" Mr. Tsuki asked curiously. He took a sip of his drink waiting for your answer.

"Which one?" you asked as if you didn't know what he was talking about. A shook his head.

"The one in the elevator."

"He's just a friend."

"That's what they all say, my dear."

"Do you need anything else?" you asked ignoring his remark. Mr. Tsuki shook his head and you left his room, giving him some rest. Once outside you walked down the hall to see if Mori was there. One of the doors was wide open and you could hear their conversation.

"Could you call the nurse? I need my medication and I think one lf them moved it when they cleaned the place", you heard the old lady say so you walked in but knocked before coming further.

"Sorry, ma'am, I overheard you talking. My friend told me about the medication. She put it in the same place as she did with the others'" you said while walking towards the closer. The old lady looked at you curiously.

"Do the two of you know each other?"

"Yes," Mori answered for the two of you,"She is a friend of mine." The old lady clasped her hands together in excitement.

"Are the two of you dating?" you saw Mori stiffen as you finally found her pills. "Let me look at you, child." She cupped your face in her hands. Her eyes took you in. "You got yourself a pretty girl, Takashi. Your name?"

"(Y/N) (L/N)", you said nervously not wanting to talk back to the lady.

"Oh, I've heard about your family. Wealthy and good bussiness, isn't that wonderful!"

"Grandma, we're not dating", Mori said with a cough. Mrs. Yama, Mori's grandma, looked disappointed.

"Well that's a shame", she said. "Thank you for looking for my pills, sweetie!" The old lady smiled warmly at you. You smiled and left the room.