Chapter 25: Wrong Body

A fourteen year old girl was running along the tracks, looking ovet shoulder constantly. The man was no longer in sight. But out of fear, she didn't stop. Her feet were hurting. Her lungs were burning. Her throat was dry.

Her long, curly black hair bounced off her chest as she ran. She slowed down and hid behind a container. The girl listened carefully, but only the darkness of the night responded. Her sky blue eyes scanned the area.

Someone grabbed her from behind. She tried to scream but the man put a on her mouth. Kicking him was useless. She tried that before. The man ripped her blouse off. The cold air hit her skin. The man sushed her and placed a knife against her stomach. The cold metal made the girl shiver. Tears ran down her cheeks.

The man cut her stomach all the way open. His hand reached for something inside. The girl didn't struggly anymore and her irregular breathing stopped. The man couldn't care less as he only felt organs inside her. With a frustrated sigh, he pulled his hand out. The girl fell to the ground. Her lifeless eyes stared up at him. The man took out his phone.

"Wrong body," he said after someone picked up. After that, he hung up. There was blood dripping down his hand. The man kneeled next to the girl down and wiped his hand of her trousers. Her organs were bulging out of her stomach. He stared down at his cousin. Not regretting what he had done.