Chapter 20: Don't Cry

Kyoya's POV

Before we entered (Y/N)'s room, Kousuke reapeted what the plan was. He sounded excited. Honey carefully listened not missing a detail. "Okay, let's go." I knocked on the door. It took them a while to open it, probably discussing why someone would knock.

As soon as someone opens the door, my knife flew through the air hitting the man in far right corner behind (Y/N). Her eyes widened in surprise. Honey took a step in the room and hit the man left from me, in the crook of his leg, the same heigth as his knee. Then I hit the man on my right in the face, under the jaw. Next thing I knew, Kousuke stabbed the man that Honey took down. Distracted, someone hit me in the back. I stumbled forwards but as soon as he tried to hit me again, Kousuke cut his head off. Another guard came at me but I threw my knife again. The guy next to him was surprised so he watches his colleague fall down. Honey took this opportunity and ran sideways on the wall and kicked him in his head. The last guy was sitting on (Y/N)'s bed, watching us knocking his men down.

"Long time no see, old friends," the men said with a smile that seemed anything but friendly. I recognised the guy immediately. Hiro Shimada. "Never thought I'd see the two of you fighting side by side." He looks between me and Kousuke. Confused, I glanced his way. Kousuke gripped his sword tightly, his knuckles turned white.

He knows this guy too, then.

"If you let her go, I probably won't kill you," Kousuke answered pointing his sword at Shimada.

"You win this time. But it's not over yet," Shimada warns us before literally dashing away and jumping out of the window. Honey was the first to react. His serious and scary face turned back to the way it always has been. He runs towards (Y/N) and starts crying.

"Are you okay, (Y/N)-chan?!" he says hugging her. I quickly released her. She immediately wraps her arms around my cousin, comforting him.

"I'm fine. Please, don't cry."

"This was way too easy. Shimada would've never fled just like that," Kousuke says still tense from the fight. I knew he was right. But right now, I was happy (Y/N) is safe. Kousuke sighs and walks towards the door. "I'll check up on Yaboku."