Chapter 27: Diamond

Dr. Sanderson came back in the room with a few files in his hand. I was strapped down against the bed. My wrists were bruised because of my attempts to free myself. Dr. Sanderson walked towards his small desk in the far right corner without looking up from the papers.

A loud bang was heard from inside. Startled I looked through the tinted window. Even though, I couldn't see a thing. Dr. Sanderson on the other hand still didn't look up.

"Oh, they'll be here soon enough. Don't worry," he said in a calm tone. I frowned. Then, he did look up at me. "We should be able to get it out of you. Without you dying, of course." He stood up and took one piece of paper out of a document. Dr. Sanderson gestured towards the window and another man walked into the room. You couldn't see who he was from where you're laying.

"I figured you atleast wanted to see what we're going to get out of you," the doctor held up a photo in front of you. It was the photo he took to see if the key was indeed inside of you. Your father didn't want you to possibly die for nothing. You looked at the photo and noticed a weird shape in the area of your stomach. Squinting your eyes, the doctor grinned almost devilish.

A diamond?

"The key is very valuable, as you can see. But what is written on it, that's the most important part," he explained putting the photo back in the document. Then, he pics up an instrument from the small table beside me. It was small but sharp. Like a small knife. Another loud bang was heard. Dr. Sanderson sighed frustrated.

"Could you please kill them? They're awfully loud," he said and put some gloves on. The mysterious man nodded before walking towards the door. He ticked in some code and the door unlocked. The next thing you knew the man was being held down by Mori. X appeared in the doorway. You locked eyes for a second before he leaped for the doctor. Dr. Sanderson's eyes widened and he stumbled backwards. X quickly slid his troath while Honey and Yaboku freed you. When finally released your brother pulled you in a hug.

"We don't have much time. They'll send more of them," X warned wiping the blood of his sword off. Mori nodded without even glancing your way. Honey grabbed your hand while X led you out of the building.

~~♤~~

I know I don't update as often but that's because I'm on vacation and I don't have Wi-Fi all the time here.

Oh, I already published the Kyoya × Reader. ^^ If you would check that one out too, I'd appreciate it.

Have a nice day! xd