Chapter 5: Truth or Dare

"Hiya, sis!" Yaboku said entering your room with a grin. You were sitting on your bed reading a book on wattpad.

"What do you want?"

"Just want to talk to my little sister", he said pouting his lips as if he was talking to a baby. You raised an eyebrow since you knew him better than that. It's not like the two of you never talk, but he almost never calls you "sis". "Okay, okay. You got me. Dad said we were invited to this social gathering." You already groaned.

"And we need to go?"

"Actually. Only one of us needs to said dad. The other one has to stay at home and study. Thomas will be checking if we do. Soooo."

"You want me to go", you finished for him. Yaboku nodded with a childish smile. You had no intention of spending the whole evening with a prick like Thomas. "Where is this so called gathering?"

"At some family's house, uhm, Haninozuka?" this sparked your attention. That was Honey-senpai's last name, which meand Mori is going to be there, too.

"Fine. I'll go", you said and Yaboku threw his fist in the air. The both of you weren't as social as your mother. You inherited the anti-socialness from your father. Who never liked to socialize.

~♤~

"There will be kids of your age there, too! Isn't that fun?" your mother asked clasping her hands together. Your father on the other hand was sitting next to her in complete silence. Your mother remarried a few years ago. You and your brother are happy to see her happy. You have a great bond with him. But still wonder what happened to your biological father.

Seemd like he didn't want to go either.

"Maybe you'll find yourself a boyfriend", your mother said slightly nudging you. You rolled your eyes. Your father stiffened.

"If she is going to find herself a boyfriend there we are returning home, right now!" he said angrily. Your mother laughed, she loved teasing your father. You smiled at the two of them. They can be really annoying but you still loved them with all your heart. "We're here! Oh~ their house is nice", my mother said with admiration. I chuckled and stepped out of the car.

"Thanks for the lift, Mr. Levine", I said to the driver who was also Thomas' dad. He smiled and gave me a nod. My father put an arm around my shoulders. "Let's go, I hope they have cake!"

Since it's Honey, I'm sure they have.

~♤~

Honey-senpai led the way to an seperated room, away from all the adults who were talking about politics. My father got to know some man named Mr. Ootori. His stare gave me shivers. I'd rather not get on his bad side. Honey opened the door and the whole Host Club was there, including Mori.

"Good evening, (Y/N)" Haruhi greeted you with a hug which you gladly returned. Ever since you met him, you knew there was something off. His face was feminine and her voice too high. Tamaki also calls him "daughter". So you had no idea if he likes dressing up as a boy or even should refer him as a male.
Either way, you loved her. She was  nice and easy to talk to.
After that, you greeted everyone in the room and sat next to Mori.

"Konbanwa," he said with a nod. You just smiled and folded your hands in your lap. This was the first time you saw him without a uniform on. He was pretty good-looking.

Okay, no. He is handsome.

"Let's play truth or dare", Haruhi suggested. You nodded enthusiastic since you never played it but have heard of it.

"What is that?" Honey-senpai asked curiously.

"We'll give an example", you said facing him. "Haruhi, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to... call Kyoya mother!" you said with a laugh. The twins broke out laughing, too. Tamaki looked excited between the two while Kyoya has an unreadable expression as always.

"Very well", Haruhi faced him and took a deep breath. "How are you doing, mother." Tamaki teared up. Honey-senpai applaused and was very excited to play this game. Since Haruhi accomplished her mission she gets to ask.

"Truth or dare, Mori-senpai?" she asks. All of you turbed towards him, eagerly waiting fir his answer.

"Truth."

"If you have to kiss one of us, who would it be?" Haruhi asked in a serious tone and winked at you. You blushed in embarresment. Without hesistation Mori answered: "(Y/N)".