Chapter 15: A New Student

"Mori-senpai~ I made something for you!" a girl giggled and gave Mori a box of chocolates. You were sitting with Haruhi at a table seperated from the others. Nobody came go visit Haruhi, today, so you sat with her. You scoffed when you saw the girl blushing madly when Mori took it from her.

"Jealous now are we?" Haruhi asked with a smile. Again you scoffed and took a bite from your cake Honey gave you. You weren't jealous. You knew Mori liked you, but still couldn't stand the attention the girls are giving him.
"Don't worry about it, (Y/N). You're ten times better than those braindead girls there." The two of you laughed.

"Tamaki-sama, I've heard that there's a new student at Ouran. And that he's the most handsome guy in this school", a girl told Tamaki with a whine. Other girls gasped and sneered at this remark. Haruhi and you turned to them, rather interested.

"How dare you!?"

"Tamaki is like a prince, he can't be compared to anyone!"

"Shame on you, girl."

"Ladies, please", Tamaki cut them off. "This princess only told us what she heard. But I'm interested who this new student is." You chuckled when you saw Haruhi rolling her eyes. "Haruhi, please go and get him."

"Why me?" she whines slaming her head on the table. You looked down at her in concern. Kyoya stepped up and showed Haruhi something. She got even more gloomy after that. "I'll go alright."
Haruhi soon left the room. Kyoya turned towards you.

"(Y/N), could I have a word with you?" Kyoya turned and walked towards the back of the room, assuming you'd follow. And you did. Mori watched the two of you carefully but then Honey distracted him by almost falling off his chair. You looked up at Kyoya waiting for him to start. He pushed his glasses up his nose.

"They erm, we, the Host Club have grown quite fond of you. So I need to warn you about Takashi's family. Once you get involved with them, there's no way back. Their secrets aren't someting to speak lightly of," he warns you placing a hand on your shoulder. "Take this advice from me as a friend, be careful who you trust."

"Thank you, Kyoya," you said with a nod even though you don't know what you're thanking him for. Giving you advice? Warning you? Or even looking after you? Kyoya nodded and walked away as if nothing happened.

"So, you're the new student?" you heard Tamaki ask nobody in particular. He sounded disappointed, as if the new student wasn't as handsome as the rumors said. "What's your name?"

"My name is Kousuke Choi", a familiar voice said. In surprise, you looked up. The whole room was silent. He was indeed good-looking but nothing compared to the Hosts. His eyes locked with yours and you could see he was holding back a smirk. Kousuke was casually leaning against a wall as if nobody was scanning him from head to toe, judging him.

As if it wasn't enough seeing him almost everyday. X had to show up at school.

~~♤~~

Gosh, this took me so long to write. I'm so sorry. I'm just drowning in my studies and netflix series I need to catch up on. T^T

Tomorrow I only have a Dutch exam so this was the perfect opportunity to write.