The plan (part 2)

Evan and Connor were very happy. The two were happy with what Zoe and Jared said. The words "he wants to go to the school ball with you..." were playing again and gain inside their heads.

Evan was blushing like crazy with the though of being with Connor at the ball, slow dancing in a tight embrace. He could almost feel the warmth of Connor's body.

He fell asleep thinking about Connor.

Meanwhile, at the Murphy's house, Connor was laying on his bed. His cheeks were a light tone of pink. He was thinking abou Evan's cuteness.

The way he smiled, laughed and used to blush constantly. The thing Connor liked the most, was the passion that Evan had on talking about the things he likes.

Another thing he liked a lot, was how warm Evan's body was. He remembered the feeling of the embrace of comfort that Evan gave him the day they met.

Connor's face got a little pinker. He smiled and started looking at some selfies he and Evan took when they hangout together.

Back to Evan's house, the boy was having such a good dream.

He was with Connor at a very beautiful field, holding hands with him.

Both of them were blushing a lot and smiling.

Connor was carrying a picnic basket. He sweetly said "Hey Ev, follow me. I know a great place!".

They went to a beautiful place. A big tree with a lot of flowers in it. The shadow that the tree made on the ground was pleasant and comfy.

Connor sat first, and took something out of the basket. It was a rouse bouquet!

Evan couldn't contain his smile and his blush.

Connor gave him the beautiful flowers and Evan whispered a "thank you".

They were comfortably in silent. All they needed was each other's company. This was enough.

They looked at each other and smiled.

"Evan, can I kiss you?", Connor asked sweetly.

Evan blushed more, but nodded in agreement.

Their faces were getting closer and closer. Connor's lips looked so soft and perfect. Evan was desperate to kiss these beautiful pink lips.

They were leaning in slowly.

Their lips were inches apart, and Evan noticed that Connor smelled like something that looked like vanilla and pot. His scent was almost intoxicating. Evan could never get tired of it.

They lips connected.

It was a soft kiss. Evan never felt so happy.

The taste of Connor's lips were amazing. They were so soft and swollen.

Connor's hand went to the back of Evan's neck, deepening the kiss.

It was amazing! Evan could feel his feet of the ground. He was feeling like he could-

"RIIIIIIIIIINGGG"

His alarm clock rang. It was just a dream....

Evan placed his finger on his lips, where (supposedly) Connor's lips were.

Evan wanted to continue sleeping, only for seeing the rest of the dream.

Fortunately, it was Saturday, but Evan couldn't sleep again.

He woke up and grabbed his phone, seeing five unread messages from Jared.

Jared: Hey Hansen!
Jared: Don't forget the ball tomorrow!
Jared: We have to earn you a slow dance with Murphy!
Jared: You can't say you don't want this because I know you want it ;)
Jared: And maybe if you want, we can get something else than just dancing

Evan blushed at this. It would be great to dance with Connor. Something else would be great too, but he wasn't confident enough for it.

Evan just panicked when he remembered that the ball was the next.

He didn't even choose his clothes!

He was panicking.

He was nervous for the through of dancing with Connor (and something else too ;) ).

He also knew that this dance couldn't happen, but he wished it did.

Connor was also nervous for the same reasons than Evan, but surely he was less nervous than the shy boy.

Zoe chose her dress and Connor's clothes.

Her dress was long and blue. It had some little pearls on the belt. It was really pretty.

Connor's suit was a dark blue and his tie was black.

Zoe was really happy that Connor left her choose his clothes. This meant that he trusted her, and this made her get super happy.

Evan chose his suit too. It was a dark blue suit too, but his tie was white.

(He was kinda matching suits with Connor and he didn't even know xD)

Everybody was worried about what to dress at the ball, but Alana was the only one who wasn't. She was part of the organization group of the ball. She knew exactly which place would be perfect to Connor and Evan's romantic moment (and probably first kiss).

She called Jared and Zoe, asking them to come to the school gym.

The place she chose, hasn't much of light ( to give a romantic atmosphere), wasn't so close of the speakers (so the sound wasn't going to be so loud) and it was far from every teacher, so they aren't going to be caught kissing or something like that. It was the PERFECT place.

Both of Jared and Zoe agreed that Alana made a very good job. Alana even wrote a list of the musics that would play.

"The slow dance will be the last dance of the night, so we don't have to get worried".

"Jared. You will have to convince Evan to ask Connor to dance, do you think you can do it?", Zoe asked.

"Sure. But why?"

"I just think he should have a little more of attitude."

"Yep. You're right."

Alana nodded, agreeing with all of they were saying.

Zoe continued.

"I will take care of Connor. Alana, just be sure to help them on the romantic moment ok?"

"Okay. I promise I won't forget.", Alana replied.
The three were finally ready to make Connor and Evan get together.