Another plan

I'm so happy that there's really people reading this shitty stuff that I write. Thank you so much for reading this!

(I apologize for all the grammar and spelling errors)
-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-

After the night at the school ball, Connor and Evan stopped talking a little. They were too embarrassed to talk to each other.

They stopped texting and talking suddenly.

Jared and Zoe noticed, and they felt they had to create another plan. Sure, their first plan worked, but then screwed everything up.

This time, they was going to make the two go in a kind of date. This time, no complicated plannings. They was just going to tell Evan and Connor to go to the park at 3:00 pm and make the two talk and solve all they have to solve.

The hardest part would be make the two stay together. They was afraid to see each other. So how could they be together and maybe confess to each other?

*At Evan's house*

Evan was laying on his bed, still a little confused about what happened at the ball night.

He sighed and covered his face with his two hands.

"What if he just kissed me for pity? It was probably for pity... Who in the world would love me? I'm just Evan Hansen...", he thought.

Evan heard his phone ring, and he picked it up. It was Jared.

"Hi...", Evan said sadly.

"I have no time to explain. It's very important, I promise. Just come to the park near your house at 3:00 pm. Meet me at the entrance.", Jared said.

"Okay... but why this so suddenly?"

Jared just hung up the phone.

Evan got a little confused, but if it was very important he decided he was going.

It was 9:00 am, so he wasn't worried about being late.

Meanwhile, Connor was sitting on his bed, confused about the ball. He knew he have a crush on Evan, but... did Evan have a crush on him?

He couldn't stop thinking about that.

When they kissed, Evan said it was amazing... but,why?

Connor was sure Evan didn't have a crush on him. So why didn't he pushed away when Connor kissed him?

Connor was lost in thoughts that was making him sadder.

Zoe opened Connor's bedroom door.

"Hey Connor... can we talk for a minute?", she said looking a little worried.

Connor nodded and she sat down next to him on the bed.

"Connor...do you have a crush on Evan?"

"Why are you asking?". He looked a little angry.

"I just need to know! I'm sure he likes you and... I just want to make you two feel happy. I mean, you can trust me!", she said sweetly.

"Zoe... I-I actually like him... but I don't think he likes me... I'm just... Connor Murphy... the druggie, the freak."

Zoe began to cry at Connor's words.

"No! You are not like that! I-I don't want you to be sad. Can we talk a-about that l-later? Meet me at the park near Evan's house, okay?", Zoe said wiping her tears.

Connor nodded and she left the room.

*Time skips for 3:00 pm*

Connor was on his way to the park walking sadly.

Evan was already on the park entrance, because the park was near his house.

Jared arrived at the entrance and saw Evan. He went next to him, grabbed his shoulder and said "Evan, I'm going to be super sincere with you right now. I just asked for you to come here because Connor will come too. You two need to solve whatever you have to solve! Now, get prepared because he is already on his way" .

Evan couldn't process what was happening. When he noticed, Jared already left.

He started panicking.

"OH MY GOD. How am I going to talk to him after what happened??"

Connor was almost at the park.

Suddenly, he felt someone grab his shoulder. He turned around and it was just Zoe, to his relief.

"Connor... I will be sincere with you. Evan is at the park waiting for you. Jared and I made a plan to make you two solve everything. Now you can't leave him alone. Just go and talk to him bro!", she practically yelled.

Connor's eyes widened and he started running towards the park.

He just needed to see Evan. He missed him a lot...

After running a lot, he finally arrived the park.

His eyes met with Evan's. The two started approaching each other.

Connor took Evan's hand.

Evan blushed and stared at Connor's deep blue eyes.

"Evan... I'm so sorry about what happened at the ball... I really meant to do it, but I shouldn't had-"

He was interrupted by Evan who shushed him.

"Connor... I need to tell you something... I-I have a crush on you..." (it sounded more like: Ihaveacrushonyou), Evan said with his face all red.

Connor couldn't believe! Evan Hansen, the cutest boy ever, had a crush on him!

He couldn't help but smile and blush.

He cupped Evan's face and said "I have a crush on you too", before kissing the boy softly.

Evan melted into the kiss. They kept like that for a while before letting go for air.

Connor grabbed Evan's hand again.

"So... can we maybe go on a date tomorrow?", Connor said.

"I would love to", Evan smiled.

They entered the park, walking hand by hand, like nothing else mattered. They felt happier than ever.

-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-

Notes:

This chapter was really short and I think it was the worst chapter I wrote :/