Jealousy / First date

Note:

I'm back with more shitty stuff! Yayyy xD

BE MORE CHILL ⚠️

SPOILER ALLERT: The Insanely Cool Jared Kleinman will be jealous 😉

-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-

Jared's POV

It was a Monday morning. I entered the school and saw Connor and Evan talking and holding hands. I was feeling happy for them but at the same time, see them together felt so... painful...

I just realized that I had a crush on Evan all these years when he and Connor got together.

I was trying to avoid them. Maybe this feeling will just disappear...

Narrator's POV

Connor and Evan were talking on the hallway, holding hands. Jared was staring at them from behind a locker.

"Are we r-really going on a d-date?!" Evan said excitedly.

"Hell yeah! I have a special surprise for you."

Evan squeed in excitement. He got on his tip toes and pecked Connor's cheek.

"S-See you at lunch C-Connie!"

"See ya!"

Jared sighed and started walking to his next class sadly. Then, he felt someone hold him by the shoulder.

"Sup Kleinman."

"O-Oh.. hi Connor."

"Can you help me with something?"

"Sure!"

"Ok, so... I'm planning something REALLY special to Evan and I need your help. I will bring him to an orchard to make a picnic.You don't have to if you don't want but can you please give him this card?" Connor said and gave Jared a heart-shaped card.

Jared nodded nervously.

"Thank you so much." Connor held Jared's shoulder tighter and pulled him closer "Do you think he will like the surprise?"

Jared was staring at the boy's eyes and didn't even payed attention on the question, he just nodded.

Connor smiled.

"Thanks again Kleinman. See ya later"

"Uhhhh... y-yeah! See ya!"

Jared froze for some seconds. He was just thinking about... Connor?

"I think I finally realized why I bullied him all these year. This was the only way to call his attention and talk to him a little... do I have a crush on him too..? That's.. not normal. I'm not normal. A guy liking a guy is kind of weird but.. a guy liking two guys. I'm probably a freak..." Jared though as he sighed.

The bell rang and he went to his class with his head full of thoughts (gay thoughts ;D)

~Time skip for lunch time because I don't wanna write what happened at class :/

Jared's POV

I was still a little confused about my feelings and my sexuality.

"Inside my head I'm like, 100% straight but on my heart I'm hella gay. WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME?!!! AHHHH" I thought.

I decided to eat something to distract myself a little, so I went to the cafeteria.

When I opened the door, the first thing I saw was Evan and Connor sitting together, holding hands under the table. They was acting all lovey-dovey and everybody was staring, but they didn't seem to care.