"I won't leave him..."

AHHHHHHHH!!!! 1k reads?? Oh my god!!!

Thank you all a lot for reading this!! Love you guys! ❤️ (I still can't believe this is happening 😂)

Enjoy this shit!

-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-

Evan's POV

I woke up. I looked around and saw Connor sleeping by my side. I didn't know how did I get to his bed but I didn't care. I was glad to have Connor again, but what was scaring me was the reaction my parents would have.

Then, I remembered the events from yesterday. I looked at Connor once more, and he was smiling. I wasn't feeling guilty anymore, but I was still kinda upset because of what happened.

I sat on the bed and grabbed my phone from the nightstand. I looked at the screen and sighed. 10 missed calls from my mother.

Connor heard me and opened his eyes. He yawned and pecked my cheek.

"You're awake already??" he said with a sleepy smile on his face. I smiled warmly at him and we hugged. He pulled me back to the bed and nuzzled to me, making me giggle.

I smiled for some moments , but the thought of what my father would do if he found out was scaring me.

"C-Connor..."

"Yeah?"

"I-I want to.... t-tell my parents t-that I'm n-not going to l-leave you..."

"That's great, but didn't you say that hiding our relationship was the best for both of us?"

"I-I did say t-that but... it w-was unfair with y-you. I w-will never l-leave you again, I p-promise!"

"Aww, you're adorable Hansen."

I giggled and we stood up, Connor was still with his arms wrapped around my waist.

He covered my face with kisses and I blushed brightly.

"Oh my god, I love you so much." He said, laughing.

"I l-love you too!" I laughed too.

Then, I turned around to look directly at him and we started a kinda make-out session. We were too busy kissing, that we didn't hear when Connor's mother entered the room.

She cleared her throat "I hate to ruin the moment here but breakfast's ready."

Me and Connor were with our faces all red, and she laughed. Still a little embarrassed, I thanked her and she left.

"So... let's go to your house?"

I nodded and we walked out of his room. We went downstairs and his father were staring at us with a grossed face. This made me remember my father, and I got extremely uncomfortable.