Jared's confession (part 2)

Notes:

I'm so happy because this book is having a lot of reads and there are some people who seem to be really linking this so I'm super motivated!

Thank you for reading this and please keep reading! ❤️😊

-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-

After what happened at the restaurant, Evan walked to his house crying. He walked down the streets and remembered some great moments he had with Connor.

He looked to a park and immediately remembered the place.

"This is the park where Connor bought me last week.." Evan thought.

" Me and Connor..." He sighed.

His cry got even worse.

"I-I need to f-fix this! I w-will not give u-up! I love C-Connor and t-this will never change.." Evan said.

He started to run down the streets, towards Murphy house. His tears were still running down his face. Evan was hoping Connor could forgive him.

"I'm s-so sorry Connie..." he mumbled.

Meanwhile, Connor entered his house and slammed the door behind him. He sat on the couch and covered his face with both hands, trying to hide his cry.

"Connor!! Don't slam the-" Zoe stopped yelling when she saw her brother crying.

She sat down next to him.

"Hey... what's wrong bro..?" She said sweetly.

"E-Evan..." he whispered.

"Evan..? What did he do?"

"He... h-he..."

"You can trust me Con..."

Connor uncovered his face, showing his crying face.

"H-He and.... Kleinman... t-they.."

"What happened Connor? I'm getting worried!"

"T-They kissed a-and... Evan d-didn't pull a-away..." he sighed.

"Oh god... I'm so sorry bro.. I thought he wasn't an asshole but he surely is! What kind of horrible person does that?!"

"A-And I wasn't t-the only o-one who got h-heartbroken...."

"What..?"

"Jared h-has a g-girlfriend a-and she saw t-they kissing t-too..." he sighed.

"Let's go to your room bro. You had a long night, it's better if you rest."

Connor nodded and went upstairs. He entered his bathroom and stared at himself on the mirror.

"I thought he was different but... he is just like the others. I don't even know why I thought someone would really love me..."

He grabbed a razor and sat on his bed, crying again. Connor started cutting his forearms. The physical pain was way better than the emotional pain.