Moving Together (Part 2)

*This chapter is about how and why Heidi got to Evan and Connor's apartment.*

This took a while to write but it got bad and short, sorry

Enjoy this shit!

-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//

Heidi's POV

Frank yelled at Evan again. He had anger and hate on his voice, making it feel almost like a poison. It was hurting me to hear the man I loved yelling at the most precious person of my life...

Evan....

At that moment, everything I said and did to make Evan and his boyfriend get apart came to my mind again and again. I reminded the time at the hospital... he needed me to support him after what happened to Jared and all I did was yell at him.. I hurt him when he most needed me.

At the bad thoughts, tears flowed down my face, making me sob uncontrollably. Frank slammed the door and came back to the living room, where I was just standing there, crying like a baby.

"Are you crying?" He furred an eyebrow in a kind of innocent confusion. His face seemed a little worried, making me think he was actually regretting all we had done. Then, his "sweetness" from before became a devilish and sarcastic laugh, making me shiver in fear.

"Are you feeling guilty?" He asked with a threatening voice as approached me. I gave a few steps back so he wouldn't get too close.

"Are you crazy?" He laughed more, his voice echoing through the living room, sending chills down my spine "Honestly, do you even know the shame Evan is to my family right now??!he yelled.

Hear him say all those things made me realize... I was so blinded by Frank's expectation of a "normal" family that I didn't even realized how bad I was being to Evan, the only one who supported me and stayed by my side when Frank left us. Evan was the only one that protected me,

"Don't tell me you're thinking of forgiving Evan?" He pinned me against the wall, holding my chin so I have to face him. He's with his mad face again, his devilish smile sending chills all over my body.

"Do you think it's funny?"

"What?" I didn't understand what he meant by that question.

"Don't play dumb! Do you think I'll let my son be a fag?!" He yelled. I lowered my face with both fear and anger. He left me and Evan all by our selves for years and now he was saying that?! He abandoned us, he mistreated us... I couldn't let that happen anymore.

"Shut up! You never even cared about me and him! How can you act like you lived with him all this time?!! I know my son, and I it doesn't matter that he's dating a boy or not!" I yelled, surprisingly louder than him. Panting, in a burst of courage, I slapped him on the face as pushed him away from me.

"What did you just say?!" He argued back with a mad voice.

"I said that I know Evan better than you do! I don't care if he's a "fag" or anything like that! He's my son and I won't let someone like you get close to him!" I walked towards the door, trying to leave and finally get rid of this jerk I used to call my husband, but he held me by the arm.

"You bitch! I knew it from the start that you were like that! That's exactly why I left you two! It's because you and that boy are freaks! You two are-" I slapped him once more, but this time, he hits me back, making me fall on the floor.

"You shouldn't have done that." He sarcastically said. He got on his knees on top of me and pinned my shoulders on the floor, so I couldn't move.

"I guess I should've realized before. I kinda knew it already but now it's clear.." he chuckled devilishly.

"Huh...?"

"I should've killed our son the day he was born-"

"SHUT UP!" I punched him on the stomach, making him fall on the ground in pain, giving me a chance to run away. I slammed the door behind me and ran to the closest place I knew I could go. Jared's house.

When I arrived, he was the one who opened the door, and he didn't seem so happy to see me, obviously because of all I did for Evan and that other boy.

He was about to close the door but I put my foot on the way.

"Jared... I... I need you to trust me. I'm sorry about all I did a-and please.. I need to know where Evan is." I was still panting because of the adrenaline from before.

"I don't think I should tell you.." he looked away "Evan is already sad enough because of what you said to him, I don't think that see you would make him feel any better.."

My eyes filled with tears again as I felt even more guilty than before. Did I hurt him that much?

Jared noticed my tears and got wide-eyed.

"H-Hey... don't cry, I..." He sighed "why don't you come in and explain why are you here and why you want to see Evan all of a sudden." He opened the door, and I came in and sat on the couch.

Jared closed the door and brought me a cup of water to calm me down. He asked me again about what happened and I told him everything. Once I finished explaining myself, he seemed speechless.

"That's... god, I don't even know what to say." He looked down "I got that you didn't want to hurt him but... I don't think he'll be so happy to see you. You really hurt him real bad.."

"But I didn't mean to! I'm sure he'll understand... please... Jared, please. I'm begging you.." I looked down in embarrassment and guilty as I sobbed uncontrollably again.

"Please Jared!" I yelled. He saw how much I was in pain and well... that made him change his mind.

"*sigh* ok... They're at the Murphy's."

I recognized the name right away. It was Evan's boyfriend's house they were staying at. I was glad to know that Connor's parents probably accepted their relationship but sad at the same time, knowing that maybe he wouldn't want to go back home.

"A-Are you sure?" I wiped some tears away.

"They told me they were living with Connor's family. That's all I know.."

*Present days*

"After Jared told me where you were Evan, I went to the Murphy house and Connor's sister said she wouldn't give me the address from where you two were." I took a deep breath "after I explained everything to her, she agreed to tell me where you were and I came here... it took a while to go walking but it's worth it now that I can see your face again."

Evan heard everything I said with tears eyes as he hugged tightly his boyfriend, drenching his shoulder with tears. Once I finished explaining myself, he looked at me and ran to hug me.

"I-I'm glad y-you *sob* don't hate m-me..."

"I could never hate you, Evan..." I squeezed him and kissed his cheek "I promise, I'll never let anyone hurt you again.."