Moving Together

Hi! I'm finally back lol (Sorry for taking so long to post this)

I've been practicing my writing a little and I really hope the chapters get better.

This chapter is not as good as I hoped it would be but I think it's better than the other ones I wrote.

Anyways, enjoy this shit!

-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//

Evan's diary (A/N: I think Evan's the kind of boy that would have a diary so... yeah, deal with this)

It's been a month or two since I had the "fight" with my parents, I don't remember how long has it been. It feels like since then, things are better for both of us, but it's still painful to remember the things they said to me.

I'm living with Connor and his family but we plan to rent an apartment when we graduate. We just have to stay one more week with his family and we can finally go live on our own. Connor told me that the place we plan to rent is actually small, but I'm sure it has space enough for us.

The only problem is that my anxiety just got worse. I feel like I'm insecure as ever. I can't even do anything without Connor by my side. He's the only person I have right now and I don't want to loose him too.

The only things that make me happy is Connor and my friendship with Jared. They're being so supportive and this makes me feel special. It's great to feel you're loved and accepted for who you are.

I went to my house once after the fight to pack up my things but this made me feel worse about myself. My house became a place I don't want to go anymore. My mother left me in when my father wasn't home. I don't think she wanted to. Maybe it was just pity.

I think I should just live my own life and leave my parents alone. They clearly don't want me to stay with them and it's obvious that they think I'm a shame for our family.

I really hope one day things will get better. Maybe one day they'll accept me for who I am and understand my relationship with Connor, but for now, that's impossible.

----

Evan's POV

I closed the old notebook I use as a diary. The page I wrote was lightly stained with black ink and some of my tears.

I laid my head on Connor's desk. The notebook getting wet with my tears.

"I should just give up... They'll never accept me.." my mind was full of bad thought again. I shook my head lightly, trying put the bad things apart, but it was impossible.

All the things that happened these past months... Jared confessed to me and Connor and when he thought we would reject him he tried to kill himself, my father appeared all of a sudden and now.. I'm living with my boyfriend because my parents don't accept me as their son. I started sobbing at the bad thoughts. I wished I could just forget and leave all these things on he past...

The door opened, making an almost inaudible sound.

I felt a pair of arms wrapping around my waist, and the feeling of a pair of familiar lips kissing my cheek and neck. My eyes widened with surprise and I turned my head to see Connor hugging me from behind with a concerned look on his face.

"Are you alright?"

"I-I.... I..." I was trying to hold back the tears filling my eyes.