Jealousy part 2

Note:

This chapter is about what happened to Jared while Connor and Evan were on their date.

-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-

Jared's POV

I left the classroom and slowly walked to my locker.

I saw Evan running towards the parking lot. He met with Connor and my heart broke again. Their happiness was making me jealous. See two people you love together is such a painful thing.

I was almost leaving the classroom and I felt someone hold my shoulder. It was Katlyn.

"H-Hi Jared.... c-can we talk now?"

"Sure"

"Follow me..."

She dragged me for behind the school by the arm and turned around to face me.

Katlyn is always so confident, but she seemed nervous and worried.

"J-Jared... there's something I... really need to tell you.."

I got a little confused.

"Well I-I... I think you are... I mean..."

She could barely talk. Again, she started stuttering more and more.

I hear a sound on a bush near us. When I looked better, Michael and Jeremy were hiding there and spying on us. They seemed to be cheering for Katlyn or something like that.

Then, Katlyn stopped talking and took a deep breath. She held my hand tightly and looked right on my eyes, blushing a lot.

"Jared I... I've always liked you. You are so.. kind, funny, smart, gorgeous... you are just... amazing.."

My eyes got wide open and I couldn't even talk. She was my crush before I realized what I felt for Evan and Connor. My heart was just confused...

"I know you don't feel the same but... I really had to tell you.." she left go of my hand and looked away.

Then, I got desperate. I thought this would be my chance to forget my feelings for the two..

"N-No! I... like you to.. I always did.." I took her hand.

"Really..?" She looked at me again with hopeful eyes.

I nodded and again, I heard a sound come from the bush.

"SHE DID IT!!" Michael yelled.

"Be quiet!! They will hear us Micha!!"

Me and Katlyn laughed.

"We can hear you guys." I said.

The two jumped out of the bush laughing a little.

"Well... shit." Michael laughed.

"I told you! Why can't you be quiet?!" Jeremy yelled, a little bummed out.

"I'm sorry, but you still love right?"

Jeremy sighed and looked away with the arms crossed.

"I love you..." he mumbled.

"I didn't hear yoooooou!!" Michael said playfully.

" *sigh* I LOVE you Micha..." he yelled the word "love".