"You don't remember..?"

Hi! I'm sorry for don't posting... it's been a while since I don't post a new chapter so I'm sorry.

I had a lot of homework and some tests this week and it took a lot of my time so I'm sorry :3

-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-

Connor's POV

"Jared..." I cried as the doctors put Jared inside the ambulance.

They said we couldn't come because the hospital was full. This made me even sadder.

Evan held my hand tightly.

"H-He will g-get better... a-at least I hope..." Evan mumbled the last part as he buried his face on my shoulder and squeezed my hand.

We couldn't help but feel guilty. Jared tried to kill himself and it was all because we got mad at him. We had a really good reason to be mad at him but after all... Jared was still our friend..

"We should've talked to him about what he felt..." more tears ran down my face.

"And I-I s-shouldn't have b-blamed him... I d-didn't even t-think about h-his feelings and n-now he... h-he..."

I hugged him tightly and we entered my car. We left Jared's house and I drove to Evan's house.

He unlocked the door and we went to his room.

Evan's POV

I was feeling TERRIBLE. My childhood friend was in the hospital because of me and I couldn't even see him.

Connor was also feeling bad but not as bad as I was.

We kept hugging each other until I felt a little better and my cry stopped for a little.

"J-Jared was my o-only friend b-before I met y-you... e-even though h-he was mean to m-me sometimes he w-was s-still my friend..."

I gripped tightly on the bedsheets and took a deep breath before continuing.

"C-Connor... d-do you think h-he will d-die..?" I looked at him with hopeful puppy eyes.

He mumbled something I couldn't hear and I buried my face on his chest. Then, I heard my phone ring. I took it out of my pocket and saw my mother's contact.

I wiped some tears away and picked up.

"H-Hello..?"

"Evan, son! Jared is at the hospital I work and he is awake! You can come see him!"

"R-Really mom?!" My sadness was covered by a little bit of joy.

"Yeah!" She answered.

I hung up without saying anything else and hugged Connor tightly.

"W-We can go see him, C-Connor!!"

His face lit up and a little big smiled appeared on his face.

"Then let's go right now!"

I smiled and he held my hand until we got to his car.

Our sadness was replaced for a little bit of hope and an immense happiness to see Jared alive. I knew the hospital my mother worked at was really good so I didn't worry so much.

I was feeling fine again, but Jared's suicide attempt was repeating again and again inside my head.

"J-Jared tried to kill himself b-because of us but he should've t-talked to us a-about his feelings... we w-would understand, r-right..?"

"Yeah... he really should have talked to us. I would surely understand..."

I smiled warmly at him and he smiled back. I looked through the window for some moments and sighed. When I looked back at Connor he was wiping his tears away, and this made me way sadder than before.