"I love you..."

Hi! First of all, I wanted to say thanks to you all. You're always being so sweet to me and this makes me feel really happy! Thank you a lot for reading this and I hope you're enjoying!

There's a LOT of unnecessary drama he(e)re so get prepared 😂

Enjoy this shit!

-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-

When I had the fight with Evan, it was evening, but at the moment, it was almost night already. I ran as fast as I could to my "safe place", and old bridge in the middle nowhere. Actually, it's not exactly a safe place. I came there a lot of times to think about my problems and I thought . I stopped coming when Evan and I started dating... because I had him to help me whenever I needed help...

Evan knew about this place so I was a little worried that he could come.

"No... he would never come after what I said to him." I mumbled to myself while slowly walking towards the bridge.

Evan's POV

"I don't care! I would have protected you from him!" Connor yelled.

"Connor I-I..."

"You just DONT understand! You broke up with me, right?! Then why don't you leave me alone?!" His words made me feel even worse than before. I realized I should have protected him. I should have stayed by his side.

"I-I..." I tried to explain myself but he didn't want to hear. He hung up suddenly and this scared me. Connor was already a little upset because of Jared's confession and all and I hurt him even more.

"I'm the worse boyfriend ever! I don't deserve someone like him.." I thought.

Then, my phone buzzed again. I almost dropped it because I thought it was Connor but when I picked up, I recognized Zoe's voice.

"Evan, I need your help right now."

"W-What happened?"

"It's Connor... he went away all of a sudden and I don't know what to do!"

My eyes widened as I realized where he might have gone.

"I think I know where he is. I'm going to find him." I said, surprisingly without stuttering.

"Wher-" I hung up before she could say anything and ran downstairs.

"Where do you think you're going?" My dad asked with his threatening voice.

"I-I'm going to Zoe's house." I tried my best to don't stutter, because I knew my father could hit me again if I did anything he wouldn't like.

"Zoe... who's she?"

"M-My.... girlfriend.."

"Oh, so you already found a girlfriend? How is this possible? You just broke up with that boy today" he said sarcastically.

"I-I was cheating on Connor with her..."

"Hmmm..." he approached me. I thought he was going to hurt me again but all he did was put his arm on my shoulder.

"Then, go see her. She's probably waiting for you." He smiled. It wasn't exactly a smile but it
looked like one.

When I was near my house, I walked slowly but the more I thought about Connor, the more I ran towards the place he used to go when he was sad.

Connor's POV

My thoughts were all focused on Evan and what he said to me when we "broke up". I was still holding our promise rings on my hand. I looked at them and remembered the day I gave it to Evan. He even cried when I gave it to him... that made me think we would be together forever but I was wrong.

I loved Evan with all my heart, but he seemed to don't feel the same. He said he loved me but he didn't stay by my side? I wasn't understanding what were his real feelings for me.

I walked slowly through the old bridge, stopping in the middle of it. I looked down and all I saw was darkness

I closed my eyes, and I finally felt ready to jump when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my chest.

"D-Don't do this C-Connor... p-please I-I.... it's all my fault! E-Everything that happened i-is my fault a-and I'm so s-sorry..." he said.

When I realized it was Evan's voice, I couldn't hold back my tears anymore. I turned around and hugged him back tightly, intending to stay a long time like that.

"It wasn't your fault. I shouldn't have said those things to you earlier.... It's just that I missed you a lot and I... didn't want to loose you..."

"I-I didn't want to l-loose you t-too!"

After that, we stood in each other's arms for a long time. I didn't want to let go, because I felt like if I did this, he would go away and leave me again...

"I love you..." I heard him whisper.

When we pulled away, I looked at his face. His eyes were puffy and red because of crying and he was looking at me with his cute "puppy eyes". I was happy to see that he came to search me but I was still hurt because of earlier.

"Did you... really mean when you... broke up with me..?" I said, looking away from him.

"O-Of course n-not... I-I just did that because o-of my dad... b-but I promise I'll never l-leave you again. W-We will deal with all of t-this t-together..."

I smiled warmly at him and we hugged again.

"I love you Ev.."

"I l-love you t-too..."

-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-

I just realized I write a lot of dramatic stuff here lol