Safe Haven// Hyunminchan

Safe Haven

Hyunminchan (Chan x Minho x Hyunjin)

Genre: fluff (so much fluff oh my god)
Status: dating
Words: 3650
Notes: this is really bad I'm sorry :(

The rocks crackled and shifted from underneath two sets of sneakers, the moon high in the sky and illuminating the two boys walking along the ground with another balancing himself on the train tracks. Chan and Hyunjin walked side by side, pointer fingers interlocked and tender smiles gracing their lips. Minho was a few feet away, arms spread out like wings as he tried not to fall off the thin metal he was walking on, oblivious to the two boys sparing him warm glances of affection. "You're going to fall off of the railings and hurt yourself, dove, get down" Hyunjin coaxed, holding out his other arm invitingly.

Minho stared at him for a moment, arms crossed and a pout evident on his lips but Chan just laughed breathlessly and opened his arm as well, "Come on, angel." Minho was finding it hard to resist his partners under their warm smiles and heart fluttering nicknames but Minho was so ungodly stubborn it was infuriating to an extent. So, he merely stuck his tongue out at the two and began to run down the tracks without missing a beat. "Minho! Slow down or I swear to the heavens above." Chan threatened from a few yards back, Minho stopping and swiveling on his heel to face his boyfriend with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"What ya gonna do, Captain?" Minho challenged, smile small, but unbelievably suggestive. Before Minho could even blink, Chan was barreling towards him and arms hooked around his waist, lifting the youngest into the air with a screech. "Chan!" Minho laughed, twining his legs and arms around Chan's body to stabilize themselves. The two giggled to themselves as Chan began to take off, legs kicking and Hyunjin following behind in amusement and recording it for later. The stars and trees flew past them until they were in the middle of an abandoned basketball court, Hyunjin already there sitting by the fence with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Pick Up the pace, Doll face" Hyunjin snickered at his god awful reference and the scowl that soon covered his lover's face. Chan let his angelic boy out from his grasp, the younger's feet falling to the ground gracefully as a genuine smile spread across their lips. The two shared a quick kiss, Chan stroking underneath Minho's shoulder blades where wings stretch and grow, massaging into the skin with his finger tips. They pulled away with a satisfied hum and glanced at Hyunjin. "Stop looking at me like that." The youngest grumbled shyly, a blush spreading over his cheeks when Minho attaches himself to Hyunjin's torso.

"Aw but love, you're just so nice to look at" Minho whined lowly, slightly muffled due to his face being buried in Hyunjin's neck. Hyunjin's eyes flickered up to meet Chan's, the silver haired boy nodding his head in agreement. Minho unburied his face and stroked his thumb along the elder's jawline, "So handsome..." Minho hushed, pressing a gentle kiss to his chin before shifting his body to give enough room for Chan to slip in as well. Soon, Hyunjin was pressed up against the fence with his two boyfriends clung to his torso and buried under his chin.

"Unbelievably handsome," Chan chimed in quietly.

They separated after a few moments, Hyunjin shooting the basketball through the net less ring and Minho between Chan's legs while drawing on the ground with a piece of blue chalk. The crickets chirped, the trees shifted with the cool breeze, and the clouds above briefly shielded the moon on occasion. The night was peaceful and content, much to their own relief. They didn't get to hangout often due to their pent up lives so when they did, they wanted it to be enjoyable and nice out. Though, they'll take anything they can get to be themselves for a moment. "What are you drawing, angel?" Chan murmured, resting his chin on his lover's shoulder and peering over him.