Sixteen 200 Word Blurbs // Multiple Ships

Minhyunsung : Sci-Fi

How was he supposed to handle this? First, Minho's prototype collapsed onto his damn ankle, then he had to call out for help (and whoever knew Minho knew he hated doing that with a damn passion) and worst of all, the cute apprentice with the chubb...

How was he supposed to handle this? First, Minho's prototype collapsed onto his damn ankle, then he had to call out for help (and whoever knew Minho knew he hated doing that with a damn passion) and worst of all, the cute apprentice with the chubby cheeks that's starting his trial came down to help him and Minho had never felt so embarrassed.

(Though, he had to admit that Jisung was adorable as he glanced at all his prototypes on the shelves)

"Sir? Are these the new star collectors?" Jisung questioned with a cute focused expression.

"No, kid. Stars can't be collected. These are essence collectors," Minho huffed in irritation.

"Come on, now, Hyung. Be nice," Hyunjin, a boy with pretty lips that Minho most definitely liked to kiss a little too much at times, came in with a grin, "How can you be so mean to a cute face like that?" Hyunjin flirted, removing his goggles and resting them on top of his head. "How about you join us for this new project we've got going on? I heard that pretty head of yours is pretty damn smart,"

Minho sighed when Jisung glanced at him expectantly, "Come on, kid,"

Jeonglix : Angst 

He didn't mean to

He didn't mean to.

He really, really didn't.

Jeongin didn't mean for it to go as far as he did. Sure, Felix could be a lot sometimes and sure, Jeongin's friends at school were getting to him with all their comments about how close he was with his members, but Jeongin didn't mean to yell. He didn't mean to yell at the only boy who made Jeongin feel safe at all hours of the day while helping himself too. And Jeongin surely didn't mean to make Felix feel the opposite of what he normally made Jeongin feel.

Jeongin feels awful. He had just screamed at Felix for being too touchy and romantic with him when he was perfectly aware that whatever they had was supposed to be that way, and the hurt he saw in Felix's eyes wasn't worth the praise he would receive later. "Hyung... I'm sorry for yelling. It wasn't fair to you-"