Prolouge

It was a pleasant morning. Nobody was awake except me, because all the people were eaten by titans including ours, but only me and my mother survived my father on the other side of happiness sacrificed himself for me and mother, to live a happy life and to protect my little brother from mother's belly

{2 years later} I never liked my mother cause she wasn't my mother after all, I was adopted 10 years ago, when mother or should I say step mother was going to tell me the truth I cried and said, "STOP! I ALREADY KNOW SO STOP PLEASE" my screams were heard from the titans only 8 feet away from us, suddenly my mother said, "(Your Name) DID YOU SEE WHAT YOU'VE JUST DONE?!" my mother screamed, "Yes I did.... Mother..." I said sarcastically the titan was almost near us so I was pushed away by Mother and said, "GET HELP IF NOT YOU'LL BE---" mother was interrupted by a hand grabbing her to death, "(Your Name) RUN!! AND FIND A NEW PLACE TO KEEP YOU AND YOUR BROTHER SAFE NOW GOO!!!" as my mother scream at us, I started running deep into the forest with my little brother in my hands. As I look back I saw my mother get eaten by the titans I cried, but I remember that one time she told me "(Your Name) Listen whatever happens to me and your father be strong and protect your brother it will mean a lot to us and remember we love you with all our hearts" I wish I can hear her say that to me again.

A while later I found a cabin where me and my brother can hide. years have past,. And my brother finally turns 5 years old it was time to eat breakfast when there was a knock on the door.

"THIS IS WHERE MY LOVE STORY STARTS"