January 30th, 11:47 pm

Hi. I'm going to send you everything I have to say in one long text because I don't want to spam you, and I know I do that a lot. Okay, so I have something I need to tell you about, because it's only fair, and you deserve the truth. I... I like you, Anxiety. Like... like, like you. I have for a while now. I know it's weird because I don't really know you, but yet I feel like I've known you forever. It's... hard to explain. But, I never wanted to say anything because you were dating Logan and it felt wrong for me to say anything because, well you two were together and it would be rude and insensitive of me to put you in that situation. When you broke up, I felt really guilty because I thought that now I might have a chance with you, but I felt awful for thinking that, and tried to be there for you. When I found out you like someone else... it broke my heart again. But, after a couple months. I've realized that I don't have a chance with you, and I want you to know that I'm trying to move on, so things don't have to be awkward between us. I asked a guy out last week, and we're dating now. His name is Michael, and he's sweet. I hope we can move on from this and not let it impact our friendship. But... I just thought that you deserve to know.