A/N About Q&A [Questions are Closed]

Sorry! I forgot to mention who you could ask questions to. (You can ask questions in the comments on this chapter too if you want.)

If you don't know what I'm talking about, please read the previous A/N.

Here are the people you can ask (for a recap of the characters)

Virgil

Roman

Valerie

Logan

Joan

Patton (now before you freak out read paragraph below)

Michael (Yes, even Michael)

And me! (Author)

Now, in regards to Patton...

So, if any of you have made comments either about Logicality in this book or Virgil's family, you'll know this. But, although he's never mentioned by name, Patton is Virgil's dad. I always pictured him to be, and all of Virgil's dad's actions are based off of what I think Patton would've done in the circumstances.

So, if you ask a question to Patton, it's going towards Virgil's father. He's not a major character by any means (he's similar in importance level as Michael), but his actions do influence Virgil, and any questions you have regarding Virgil's coming out could go to him.

Oh! One more thing, you can use these questions to tie up any loose ends or plot holes in this book that you're curious about.

Okay, that's all! Just remember to try to ask your questions as soon as possible, so that I'm not trying to pry questions from you by the time the book finishes.

Thanks!

- Tana