June 3rd, 9:46 pm

June 3rd, 9:46 pm

Hi, Roman!!!!
Thank you for coming to dinner tonight. I hope you enjoyed yourself, because I know I did! Virgil said that I might have gone a bit overboard with all the hugs, and I hope I didn't. But I firmly believe there's no such thing as too many hugs. Down to business, though. I just wanted to make sure that you know that you seem like a great kid, and a wonderful person, and I couldn't have been happier with who Virgil is dating if I had picked them myself! You are absolutely awesome. Virgil has definitely seemed way happier since you came into his life, and I have to thank you for that. Nothing makes me happier than when my dark, strange son is happy himself. Virgil and I will definitely both miss you (but Virgil especially) after you leave for Seattle, so make sure to phone back lots! Hopefully you can come over again before you leave, because I want to bake some cookies for you to take with you. But speaking of cookies, thank you for bringing dessert tonight. It was delicious! How did you know that chocolate is my favourite???? Anywho, thank you for a super duper fun night! Love you, kiddo.
Xoxo, Patton :p

Aw... Patton is such a bean.