(23) ".. They look bouncy"

Chapter 23- Kayla’s POV

“What are you doing here?” I asked tears dripping down my cheeks.

“I’m back.” She grinned with an evil look.

“YOU CAN’T BE, IT’S NOT POSSIBLE! YOU’RE LYING! YOU ALWAYS LIE; JUST LEAVE ME AND COLE ALONE. I HATE YOU!” I screamed as my lungs burned and I walked towards my mother who I hadn’t seen for over a year.

“Oh, you’re so innocent. You have no idea what’s about to happen. You thought I was gone but oh how wrong you were because I’m here for good now and you can’t do anything about it.” She walked closer to me. I gulped as I struggled to breathe as I continued to sob.

“Why?” was all I could get out inbetween my sobs. This can’t be happening. I was done with this a long time ago. This can’t happen again. I won’t let it.

“You’ll find out soon enough.” My mother was so close that I could feel her breathe on my cheek. I wanted to push her away but I couldn’t bring myself to do it.

“LEAVE ME ALONE!” I pushed her proud of my new found confidence. I was done. I won’t let her push me around. I won’t let her hurt me and Cole again. Cole was heartbroken when he found out about he-

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!” Loud noises woke me up. I shot up and looked around to see all the Brooks children and Cole standing there with grins on their faces and weird hats on their head. I couldn’t help but chuckle at the sight and let out a breath of relief realizing it was just a dream. I’m probably just being delusional.

“Thanks guys!” I smiled up at everyone. I got out of bed without realizing I was in a tank top and my underwear. My eyes widened and so the boy’s eyes did the same.

“Get your eyes off her.” Cole stood infront of me like the protective brother he is. I noticed Kian staring at me making me feel uncomfortable. His eyes were glue to my legs even though I tried to hide myself behind Cole.

“Cole move, you’re blocking my view” said the 12 year old boy. Typical Connor. He’s way too inappropriate for a little boy which is probably the effect of living with 4 teenage boys.

“I won’t hesitate to punch you even though you’re 8.” Cole growled.

“I’m 12!” Connor stumped and pouted like an innocent kid but he was the furthest thing from innocent.

“I don’t give a shit.” Cole pushed me away.

“Cole its fine. Nothing they can’t find on the internet.” I pushed Cole away from me.

“Kayla?” Lilly came towards me and held onto my legs. I picked her up and pecked her on the cheek she’s so darn adorable.”When will I go grow these?” Lilly asked squeezing my boob. My eyes widened as Kian started choking on his spit. I instantly put her down and started thinking of an answer. 

“Urmm... Uuhhh, I-I-I when you’re older I guess.” I looked around awkwardly rubbing my arms.

“Okay, I can’t wait, they look bouncy.” She grinned so innocently.

“Umm they are?” I told her sounding quite confused. She just giggled running out of the door screaming for no reason at all. Weird kid.

“Oooh bouncy huh?” Connors voice hollowed out from behind Jamie.

“CONNOR!” Me and Cole shouted out at the same time which made him cower behind Kian.

“Thank you so much guys but you need to leave because I need to get ready.” I started pushing everyone out.