(25) "You're nothing but a piece of crap!"

Chapter 25- Kian's POV

Today is the day. 

I'm going to do it! I'm going to tell her everything and then kiss her. I've waited long enough and i can't wait any longer. The sight of her pink plump lips just drives me crazy. 

Am I nervous?

Hell yes. 

Will I want to back out last minute?

Probably.

This is stupid. I shouldn't be in my room walking back and forth thinking about a girl. I am Kian Brooks. I do not get nervous or scared. I shouldn't have to worry about about Kayla but I do. What is this girl doing to me?

"Kian?" Her angelic voice came from behind the door. 

"What do you want?" I asked fixing my morning hair in the mirror before she entered.

"Woah someone's cranky today." Kayla teased as I crossed my arms and sat down on the bed. "What's up?" She asked. 

"Nothing at all, I'm just really sleepy." I lied. 

"How stupid do you think I am?" Kayla asked. 

"Very?" I answered unsure. 

"It's cute that you think I won't be able to tell when you're lying." Kayla stared at me. 

"I'm not lying though." I lied again. She'll know what's up soon enough. 

"If you say so." I could tell that she didn't believe me but I was thankful that she didn't push on the subject.

"So why did you come here?" I asked changing the subject.

"Oh I wanted to ask if you had any plans for tomorrow since it's new years. Karen was asking because she wants to spend time with her family." Kayla informed me.

"Oh. no I don't have any plans." I replied. 

"Okay I guess I'll let her know" Kayla opened the door to leave. 

"WAAIT!" I shouted. "D-Do you have plans for tomorrow?" I asked hoping she'd say no. 

"Well I was planning on meeting Lexi at 12 today so we could see the fireworks, I haven't really seen her in a long while." Kayla told me and the disappointment was clear on my face. 

"Cancel them." I ordered her with a new found confidence.

"What? No, why would I do that?" She asked confused. 

"Because we're going out today at 12 to see the fireworks." I told her not giving her much of a choice.

"Well Lexi can join us, i can't just ditch her last minute. We do this every year." Kayla tried getting out of it but I wasn't letting her go that easy. 

"Please." I started into her beautiful eyes which looked helpless. I felt guilty for making her cancel on Lexi but I had to do this for making our kiss perfect. Last time I kissed her it didn't turn out well but this time it's different. I have real feelings for her this time and I know she feels something for me too.

"Fine but I'm not happy about this." Kayla crossed her arms and unintentionally pushed her breasts up. My eyes widened as my eyes wondered around her chest. I snapped out of my own world when I heard her cough.

"W-W-What?" I asked setting my eyes back on her face.

"What time and where are we meeting up?" Kayla questioned. 

"Meet me at 10 in Times square at the firework display" I informed her. 

"Why can't we just go together? I mean we live in the same house." Kayla asked confused.