Whoops

Song: Talking body- Tove Lo

Y/N POV

I pushed past the sweaty dancing teens who were drinking up on alcohol. Everyone was grinding and sexual tension was present in the room and in the air.

Finn and I made it to the back yard with our groups. My friends were giggling and basically staring at Finn, I rolled my eyes and just felt embarrassed that they even did that shit.

Finn pulled me close and whispered in my ear.

"We've been here for 6 hours. Do you know where Simon is? I saw him by the BBQ last time? I lost that dipshit. " He whispered, I shrugged my shoulders and heard as my friends went, "Ooooo" just because Finn pulled me closer.

And then suddenly the girl group from school with the blonde came over and started bothering Finn and his group. Me and my girls slowly backed away, I faced Finn and mouthed.

"Sorry babe." I mouthed cheekily. We all walked over to Sean and watched as they did flip-a-cup and beer pong.
Sean passed me a drink and I could smell the alcohol on his breath.

"Jesus, Sean how much did you take?" I asked, Sean smiled and stumbled, I caught him in my arms and didn't even need his answer to know how much he took.

"I-I didn't even have that much to d-drunk, I mean to drink." Sean spoke. I giggled at him and examined as he looked sleepy.

"Come on sleepy head. Let's get you to bed, you're so hammered." I mumbled, Sean nodded a no and I nodded a yes. Sean was falling asleep on my shoulder as I TRIED holding him up. I turned to face my girls, but they were missing, I scanned the area and saw my group talking for Finn again. Damn.

I watched as Finn walked over.

"Simons passed out on the staircase. Me and Josh are going to help take him home, plus we should leave. These girls are annoying me babe." Finn whispered, he chuckled and so did I.

I agreed.

"Okay, look, you go and take Simon home. I'll meet you there. I have to take care of Sean first and make sure he's in bed. Then I'll meet you at your house." I explained. Finn agreed, no one was looking so he quickly pecked me on the lips.

Somehow I became wonderwoman and had the strength to bring Sean upstairs and into his room. I shoo'd off the couple in his room who were making out, uh gross.

I placed Sean on his bed and giggled at him because he looked like a wreck.

"Sleepover Y/N. I miss our sleepovers your party pooper ." Sean mumbled drunk, I raised my brows and tucked him into bed.

"I have to go Sean. And I can't sleepover tonight, I'm sleeping over at Finn's, but, your friends will shut down the party incase anything happens, so you'll be good up here. Just rest, and there's some water for you on your side table." I mentioned as I placed a water bottle next to him. He cuddled onto his pillow and looked like a little kid. I then sat up.

"Tell me goodnight Y/N- Goodnight Sean." I replied smirking at the weirdo. I headed towards the door and before I could leave, Sean mumbled

"I love you Y/N." I stopped in my tracks. Shit, he must be totally hammered.

Quickly leaving I made sure that his friends had the party under control. Luckily Finn's house was the super close to Sean's. I walked to the Wolfhard's and saw as the front door was open...

Finn was home. Good. I walked in and looked around, I felt my phone vibrate and saw a text from Finn.

"On my way home. Simons so drunk😂."

My eyes went wide and examined as Eric and my mom stood in front of me as I stood near the front door in the foyer.

"Where's Finn? Is he asleep? Why are you even up it's late? We decided to come early..." Eric spoke, I exhaled and was about to say something when a very drunk Sean entered the house. Fuck, did he follow me?
Shit. He didn't look tired any more, he laughed and chuckled at everything. He changed into a different type of drunk. Sean stood next to me and wrapped his arms around me. Oh god hopefully they don't smell the alcohol on me and Sean.

"Is this your boyfriend Y/N?" Eric asked with a smile, before I could answer Sean nodded a yes and smiled.
"Actually no he is- It's good to meet you, I'm Eric Wolfhard. Y/N's soon to be step father, hopefully." Eric replied. My eyes went wide and I was so lost for words.
I groaned and watched as Sean shook Eric's hand.

"Sean and Y/N have been bestfriends forever. I didn't know you two were dating, ugh I love it. Can't wait to talk to your mom in the morning Sean." My mom explained. Both parents then wandered off and I nodded a no as everything turned to shit.

Finn then walked in and saw me holding Sean.

"We have a problem." I mumbled towards Finn.

-whoops :,)