explanation

Finn POV

Sarah's jaw dropped and Y/N pulled away from my grip.

Y/N had pulled Sarah over to the living room where I followed.

"I meant to tell you Sarah. I'm sorry, me and Finn were private and then, we found out Mom and Erick were dating. We didn't know what to do or how to act, I should've told you... I guess, now me and Finn are ready to tell our parents." Y/N explained, Sarah was still shocked.

"So, you two? Together? For a while?" Sarah asked. I shook my head in agreement and held Y/N's hands. Sarah smiled and started clapping.

"I SHIP SO MUCH!" Sarah yelled. I held my finger over my lips. SHHHH

"Girlies we decided on ordering out- Finn?" Jenn spoke as she entered the living room. Dad then walked over and they both stared at me and Y/N. Holding hands.

"Finn, what are you doing here?" Dad asked with a raised brow. I gulped and turned to face Y/N, she gave me a look of 'let's tell them'.

I inhaled and then exhaled a breath, slowly.

"Dad, Jenn. I am here because I am in love with
Y/N, and it's about time we tell you . I know what you're thinking, why is this even happening? What in the hell is going on?
Well, let me give you an explanation.
Due to me and Y/N going to school together and having every class with each other, we got together before you two even dated. She is the girl I want to be with, and trying to hide that is the most difficult and worse thing to do. And trust me, we tried to distance ourselves for the sake of the baby. We didn't want to break this family up. We needed to tell you. Dad, I love her." I whispered and gripped tightly onto her hand.

Dad gulped and Jenn stared at Y/N.

"Mom, it's true. The night we first had Erick, Nick and Finn over for dinner. Me and Finn were already dating, we had been a couple months prior." Y/N explained.

Y/N POV

Mom and Erick had asked for Sarah to leave kindly, and she understood their commands.

"You truly love each other?" Jenn asked as she faced me and Finn. We both agreed and Erick inhaled,

"We'll allow it. But, there is consequences, like all that 'funny' business.. Especially as soon as the baby comes." Erick explained. I smiled and felt relieved.

"You'll have to explain to a lot of your fans Finn, and to all of your friends. We can't do anything about who you chose to love. We'll support you both." Mom replied and smiled.

"Now, we're going to order dinner. We'll talk more about this once Lela and Nick come back from their where-abouts." Erick spoke and grinned.

Once our parents left, I felt myself become emotional. There was no more hiding.

"I love you, I'm happy you're here." I whispered as I leaned my head onto Finn's shoulder. I felt as Finn wrapped his arms around me.

"I love you too." He whispered.

-THEY APPROVE! Yes!