I told you

Finn POV

I was sitting on the kitchen counter at home while
Y/N prepared the ice pack for my face.

"I can't believe what happened. Finn, you know it was fake. That was our plan- Babe, I was jealous, what do you expect? I feel like you'll chose Sean over me someday." I said interrupting her.

Y/N sighed and nodded a no and she placed the ice pack on my cheek.

"I love you Finn Wolfhard. Sean is my best friend. You are my-my everything. I've liked you for so long since we were kids. Now that you're mine, I ain't letting you go." She explained smiling, I smiled to myself and reached to grab her hand. We interlocked fingers.

"It just sucks that we're in this situation with our parents. Maybe we should just tell them?" I mentioned, Y/N agreed and exhaled.

"Tonight at dinner? We're having it here at your house." Y/N mumbled. I nodded and winced in pain due to my bruised cheek.

Y/N smirked at me. She leaned in to kiss me and I kissed back.

"I love you so much." I whispered as she kissed me, she giggled and pulled from the kiss.

"I love you too." She whispered.

Y/N POV

I headed back home and told Finn I would see him later tonight for dinner. I walked around the kitchen and around the island counter.

I decided to call Sean.

I held my phone against my ear and waited for him
to pick up.

Few rings later.

"Hey" Sean spoke, I gulped.
"Hey, look I'm sorry about before. But me and Finn want to tell our parents about me and him. So I guess the plan is off." I explained.
Sean sniffled over the phone and coughed.
"Okay, cool. And it's okay, Finn was jealous." Sean replied. I was to say something when Sean cut me off.
"I have to go, my sisters need me." Sean spoke and then hung up.

I rolled my eyes and placed my phone down. Ugh.

Mom walked into the kitchen and smiled.

"Get ready soon. We'll be heading over to the Wolfhard's." Mom spoke. I nodded and walked past her and decided to head upstairs.

I examined cardboard boxes in our hall way.

"Mom says she had good news for us tonight. I bet we're moving into the Wolfhard's house." Y/S/N mentioned, I sighed and rolled my eyes.

Damn.

I decided to start getting ready.

-
We headed over to the Wolfhards and mom asked what happened to Finn's face at school.

"I had a small argument with a guy." Finn mentioned. Mom hugged Finn in a motherly way and I had to look away.

"Y/N help me take out the chicken from the oven." Y/S/N spoke. I groaned and walked over to the kitchen. Nick then came over and helped us.

"I'm a good step brother huh." Nick spoke, I rolled my eyes and mouthed, "Whatever." I then smiled and nudged Nicks arm.

"Kidding." I replied.

Dinner was ready and we all sat there eating. I wanted to tell our parents about me and Finn. My eyes examined Finn from across the table, He gave me a soft smile. Ah I loved that smile.

"So, guys. We have exciting news!" Eric spoke, I smacked my lips together and faced our parents.

"We're moving in! We bought a bigger house a few minutes away from here. We'll need a bigger place for you 4, plus the little one." Mom spoke. I dropped my fork and silent fell upon the whole table.

My jaw dropped. Did I hear what mom said?

"Little one?" Finn mumbled. Eric nodded.

"Yes! WE'RE HAVING ANOTHER WOLFHARD!" Eric yelled. I face palmed myself and clenched my jaw.

How do we tell them now?

I sighed. "Congrats mom, congrats Eric. We're happy for you both. Right guys?" I spoke and faced my sister and the boys. They all agreed.

Finn gave me a look. I shrugged.

-THERES A BABY
-AH 😂😭