acting...

Finn POV

"Finn?! Where are you? I can't find my hair gels I bought?" Dad yelled, I flared my nostrils and stopped my shower.

"I'm in the shower. Dad, just check the boot of the car? Maybe you left it in there?" I yelled back. I continued to shower and made sure I scrubbed in every area.

I was showering because tonight, later on I had a concert/ meet and greet with my band Calpurnia.

The door opened and I groaned, "Dad, you can't just walk in here?! Did you find the hair- Shh, it's me."
Y/N spoke as she presented her self. I raised my brows just staring at her.

I examined as she was only in a towel. Just a towel, oh wow-wee.

"Be quiet. You're going to get us in trouble." Y/N whispered. I licked my lips and watched as she dropped the towel to the ground, my jaw dropped and something else went up.

"Can I join? I need to urgently shower because I'm attending this concert tonight and I need to be ready within an hour, pshh I don't even remember what band is playing?!." She spoke sarcastically and stepped inside, I smirked at her and wrapped my arms around her.

"You crushing on the lead singer?" I asked her and turned her around, our naked bodies stayed in contact.
"Yeah, he's pretty good looking." She whispered back and leaned her head back as I kissed up her neck. Her eyes closed from pleasure.

I held her from behind and whispered in her ear.
"Let me give you advice. I say, you fuck the lead singer." I replied then roamed my hands along her body.

Small moans escaped Y/N's mouth. I kissed along he neck again and sucked hard.

"Finn, no. No hickies." She giggled and faced me, a smile plastered on my face as I faced my girl. She winked at me.

"We need to act like brother and sister...what normal siblings do. Like you know, fight, well pretend fight. I want to make sure that they don't ever catch us flirting. Because I feel like mom might think it's weird that I do so much for you just out of my 'kind' heart." Y/N explained, I agreed and kissed her little nose.

"Okay, Let's have our first fight tonight. I'll argue on why you can't use my.. my sweater. And then you can wear my sweater." I mentioned, she agreed and then the door opened.

"Finn, why are you taking forever? We have to go in half an hour. Also I still can't find the hair gel , I'm going to check your bathroom." Dad spoke and entered. Luckily we were behind the shower curtain, I held
Y/N's mouth and she smiled at me. I felt as she started playing with me.

"I'll be done... ugh soon." I spoke weirdly with a small moan. I flicked Y/N's hands away and she laughed silently.

"Stop." I mouthed and grinned.

Dad then left the bathroom and Y/N couldn't keep her laughter in. "Wasn't that exciting?" She asked and dialed her body. I agreed and kissed her soft lips as I pulled my girl closer to me.

Y/N POV

I placed Finn's grey sweater on and it felt good having it on.

I then raced down stairs and saw Finn. We were all down stairs ready to leave for the concert tonight,

"Y/N?! Why are you wearing my sweater? You can't just wear it? It isn't yours. You can't wear it." Finn mumbled and walked over to me. What Finn said caught our parent's attention.

"Y/N, take that off. It's Finn's- Finn, be nice, let Y/N borrow it." Mom spoke and then was interrupted by Erick.

I gulped and faced Finn. "let me borrow it please finn." I whispered, Finn sighed and then finally agreed.

"Fine. You can wear it." Finn mumbled and walked out of the house.
I followed him to the car, we were the only 2 outside.

"Babe That was good." Finn replied smiling, I chuckled. Finn was about to hold my hand until I jerked him away, our parents walked over to us and near the car.

Nick and (sisters name) walked over. They had no clue we were back together. Good.

-how was this? 🤠