Last Kiss

Finn POV

After dinner me and Y/N raced up to my room and sat on my bed. She gave me a look and then screamed into one of my pillows.

"What do we do now? We can't just tell them." She spoke as she placed my pillow down. I exhaled and shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know. We're one step closer to being a family- Finn, their having a kid?! That means we're already family, they bonded their blood already and made a CHILD. Me and You are screwed. That kid won't understand why her/his older siblings are dating." Y/N spoke interrupting me.

I sighed and looked around, then back at my gorgeous girlfriend.

"Ok, we start small. Let's tell Nick and (sisters name) tonight. We have too." I mentioned. Y/N stayed silent and then finally agreed.

I quickly grabbed Nick and (sisters name) and had them follow me to my room. I sat down next to Y/N and examined as both of them stood at the end of my bed with questionable facial expressions.

"If this is about the baby then- No it isn't. Me and Finn have to tell you something." Y/N spoke cutting Nick off.

Nick then raised his brows and stared at me. I inhaled then exhaled.

I looked over at Y/N and nodded.

"Me and Y/N are together. We were before Dad and Jenn were." I explained, Nick chuckled and fist bumped (sisters name).

"We called a bet. We figured, you two act strange together and are pretty close to one another when dad and Jenn are not around ." Nick explained, I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"Well what do we do? We're going to move in together and have another sibling?!" Y/N explained.
Nick faced (sisters name) and then back at us.

"You'll have to break up. It's for the best, I think. This kid had gotten in the way and you'll both be an older sibling and influence to him or her. You can't be together, I'm sorry guys." Nick explained, I felt my lip quiver and it stayed silent.

"We'll leave. Come on Nick." (Sister name) spoke and walked out of my room with Nick.

I looked up and faced Y/N. She looked down at her fiddling fingers. I moved closer towards her and lifted her chin so she could look up at me.

"Their right. We have to break up Finn, we have to get it through our heads that we're going to be step siblings." Y/N explained, I stayed silent and leaned in to kiss her.

I felt as she smiled during the kiss. I pulled back and wrapped my arms around her, her head leaning into my chest. I sniffled and it was silent for 2 minutes. We just cuddled.

"I love you." I whispered, she choked on her tears and nodded her head slowly, she pulled away from my hug. Her teary red eyes came in contact with mine.
She mouthed a "I love you too."

"That was our last kiss. Ok Finn?" She whispered. I gulped and agreed. I didn't want to end it.

"I need to go home, I'm going to ask mom to take me. I'll see you at school tomorrow." Y/N whispered.

Y/N then slowly stood up from my bed, my hand still holding hers, she then let go of my hand and walked out of my room.

I rested my head into my hands and felt broken. I laid back down onto my bed and faced my ceiling.

I missed my girlfriend. Now, I have to act like she's my sister. This isn't right.
I pushed my curly hair out my eyes and felt as my eyes produced more tears.

"Finn! I'm going to drop Jenn and the girls home?! Want to come?" Dad yelled. I exhaled and gulped.

"No." I yelled back.

-they are over.
-😭