Tension .

Y/N POV

It's been 2 whole days since I've been here and I haven't left the apartment.

"Sean, I miss you." I spoke as I held my phone up to my mouth. Sean chuckled.

"I miss you too.- Y/N come on, get ready. We're going out to dinner. Get dressed." Lela spoke as she busted through my bedroom door. I groaned and ended the call with Sean.

I stood up and exited my room. My hands were in my pockets and I entered the living room.

"Do I have to come? I can order pizza- Yeah, does she have to come? Let's leave the family black sheep at home." Finn said cutting me off. Lela nodded a no.

"Oh, so you're talking about yourself?" I asked while facing Finn. Finn frowned his brows and gave me the middle finger. So I reached for the damn couch cushion and chucked it at him.

"Bitch." He mumbled, I groaned and ran towards him but Quincy held me back.

"God, The both of you stop. Fucking be normal- We are, this is what siblings do, we fight." Finn replied cutting Quincy off.

I faked a smile and untangled myself from Quincy's grip.

"Fine. I'll come." I whispered then walked off.

Finn POV

We sat down at the restaurant, the Girls were in the bathroom while Nick and Quincy faced me.

"What's with the attitude dude?" Nick asked, I smirked and rolled my eyes.

"Y/N, she's... Annoying." I relied, Quincy nodded a no.

"No she hasn't, you've been annoying though. All you do is text your girlfriend. And you've been straight up a dick towards Y/N." Quincy explained, Nick agreed and fist bumped him.

I gulped and stared at Y/N as she walked back with Lela. My phone kept vibrating. It was Olivia.

I pulled it out and texted her.

To:Olivia
From: Finn

I'm having dinner, call u later bb.

I suddenly got a reply.

To:Finn
From:Olivia

Text me when u get home. I hope you're not looking at any other girls 😭 or else. I'm kidding ❤️ I love you... do you love me.

I didn't reply. She dropped the L-bomb on me.

"okay that's it. The both of you, hand in your phones." Lela spoke, I nodded a no but Lela snatched my phone while Nick took Y/N's.

"Wtf dude." I spoke. Our siblings just smirked at me and Y/N.

Y/N POV

I sat there quietly just eating my food. My eyes rolled as I stared at Finn glancing at a girl from across the room. She had booty shorts on and everything about her was... trashy.

Finn ate loudly and basically vacuumed his food. I cringed. He should slow down or he'll choke.

"Pig." I whispered then looked away from Finn, I felt as Lela kicked me from under the table. Ouch.

"Speak for yourself- I am speaking for myself, do you see my mouth moving and words coming out? Yeah I just called you a pig." I replied while cutting Finn off. He stayed quite, and so did the table.

Suddenly the waiter came over and asked us how the meals were.

Finn POV

I eyed out Y/N. She was smiling at the waiter.

"The food is great. So, how long have you been working here for?" Y/N asked.

She was purposely flirting with this guy. The waiter smiled at her and they continued to talk.

I watched as Y/N fiddled with her hair and smiled, was she trying to piss me off?
Yes.

"You from around here beautiful?" The waiter asked, I clenched my fist and flared my nostrils. This fucker can't be serious? He's looks 20, he doesn't have a chance with her. Fuck.

"Okay, enough. We're good dude." I spoke, the waiter walked off. Y/N turned around and gave me a look.

Y/N POV

We arrived home after that annoying dinner. I groaned out of Frustration from Finn.

I headed toward the balcony and examined Atlanta's lights. So beautiful. The door opened and I exhaled a breath, I was hoping it was Lela. Nope it was Finn.

I turned around and faced the idiot.

"What do you want? To roast me agai- I stopped talking and felt as Finn kissed me. What the FUCK.

I pushed him off me. "Finn, stop. You have a girl and this is WRONG." I spoke, Finn clenched his jaw.

"Yeah, no, Im sorry. My bad." He spoke and wiped his mouth, he then left me.
I was alone on the balcony just confused. God, he thinks he can just kiss me again...

God I missed his lips.

I opened the balcony doors and entered, I then tripped over and fell to the ground. I winced in pain and realised a cushion was on the floor and had tripped me over.

Ow great.
Finn ran over and helped me up.

"I'm good. Thanks" I mumbled and backed away from Finn.

"I'm going to my room. Go talk to your girlfriend about your mixed feelings." I mumbled before walking off.

-