Explanation 2

Y/N POV

It was the next day. Now, the whole family knew that me and Finn were a thing. It was good having some weight taken off our shoulders. Now just to tell the fans.

Nervously I pressed the 'Start Live'

Finns phone was set up on the kitchen island counter and I was standing in front of the phone with Him.
As fans started watching they all commented greeting us in the chat.

"Hey guys. Me and Y/N. We have an explanation." Finn mumbled while facing me and then back at the camera. I took in a deep inhale and then exhaled.

It was time to explain this relationship.

As we explained our situation, I read the comments in the chat. I expected most to be loving and understanding, but they were all directed hate towards me. His fans kept telling Finn to break up with me because it's just wrong to date your step sister. I get it.

I ignored the chat and faced Finn as he talked.

"You guys need to remember that, Me and Y/N started dating before our parents started dating. And that, I am not going to break up with her." Finn mentioned, I smiled at him and just nervously looked back at the live stream.

Finn POV

I wrapped my arms around her as I brought her into a hug. I knew she was hurting due to the hate comments.

"We'll be okay, I promise." I spoke as I held her tightly. Y/N agreed and dug her head into my chest.

Gah, my baby was too cute.

"Are you okay though? This morning you didn't look to well, and you seem really tired." I asked as I stared at my girl.

Y/N raised her brows and shook her head in agreement.

"I think I just need sleep, it was hard going to sleep last night... I was thinking about how our friends will find out, and the whole school. It's all stressful." Y/N explained. I shook my head in agreement.

Our friends all probably knew by now, thanks to the live stream.

I checked my phone and saw my notifications blowing up, also my friends were texting me.

"Go get some rest, now." I whispered and smile at her. Y/N agreed to what I suggested and headed upstairs.

I decided to tweet something.

(Twitter)
@finnskata : Thankyou to the fans who support me and Y/N 💗

I locked my phone once I tweeted it. Nick came walking into the kitchen with food.

"I bought you and Y/N some lunch." Nick mentioned, I thanked him and helped him place it down.

"Lela is at her boyfriends, Jenn and Dad are nursery shopping, and Y/N's asleep. I don't want to wake her up, so for now, it'll be a brother lunch." I explained.

Nick laughed and I started pulling out the Mexican food out of the bags.

"What should we do tonight? You have to head back to ATL in 2 more days. We should treasure you being home for a while. Cause then, you'll be travelling here and there for ST S3 and your concerts." Nick explained, I raised my brows.

"Why don't we buy pizza ingredients, we can make our own pizzas for dinner tonight? Do some family stuff." I mentioned, Nick agreed to it. Well, he would agree to anything.

~

Lela finally came home. Dad texted me saying he was taking Jenn out for dinner which was fine, cause we were gonna make pizzas.

Y/N was still alseep. Lela stayed home while me and Nick went to pick up pizza shit.

"Did you call Quincy so he can join us tonight?" I asked while facing Nick. Nick shook his head.

I saw some fans at the store which was great, but they brought up Y/N. All I said was that I loved her and nothing was going to change.

Y/N POV

The sound of kitchen utensils and Nick yelling out to a smash mouth song had woke me up. I could hear Quincy as well.  How annoying.

My eyes opened, slowly I say up and realised my back was aching. Ah. I slept in a weird position. I glanced at my phone and saw so many notifications... Hate comments, nice comments. And Texts from my friends.

I didn't want to deal with hate right now.

I made my way down stairs and felt so drowsy.

As I walked to the kitchen I saw Lela, Nick, Quincy and Finn. They were making pizza?

I gulped and smiled staring at Finn.

"You're awake. Come help me make your Pizza, I was starting on it." Finn mumbled, I started making my way towards him until I smelt the strong smell of meat. It was disgusting.

I gagged and realised there was beef on Nick and Lela's pizza. Usually I don't gag at beef.

I held my hand over to my mouth and ran to the sink.

"Are you okay?" Lela asked me. I puked out my breakfast form earlier and started coughing, I felt as Finn started rubbing my back. He handed me some water and told me to drink some.

"Baby, are you okay?" He asked me. I stood up straight and pushed my hair back.

"The smell of the beef made me sick." I mentioned. Lela raised her brows.

"It really isn't a strong smell Y/N." Lela mentioned. I shrugged my shoulders and felt as my tummy turned.

Finn faced me. "Go have a seat. You're sick." Finn whispered.

-woah. She's sick.