poison

Y/N POV

My eyes were red and my heart was broken.
I leaned my head onto Sean's shoulder and felt as his arms wrapped around me. We were sitting on the floor leaving against the end of my bed.

"Can I sleepover yours tonight?" I asked and moved my head to face Sean. Sean smirked and nodded his head in agreement.

"Duh, of course. Anyhing for my bestie." Sean replied with a smile. I smiled lightly and heard footsteps approaching, I lifted my head up to see who it was...

It was Finn. He walked past my door and then continued as he made his way downstairs, I needed to talk to him.

"I'll be back. Finn left his room." I mumbled and stood up. My feet raced down the stairs and half way through down I heard talking.
My eyes analysed the front foyer and saw Finn at the front door, he had let a girl come in.

What the hell. She was hella pretty and perfect. She had green eyes, dirty blonde hair... And wow she probably looked great in any outfit.

"Wow Finn, your house is amazing. I'm so happy you're having me over." She mumbled, I exhaled and felt hurt. Footsteps approached me. It was Sean.

"I couldn't find your- Sean, look." I mumbled as I interrupted him. Sean stood behind me and looked in the direction I was glaring at.

"He has a girl over. I've never seen her in my life. She's probably one of his internet friends or an acting friend." I mumbled and turned around. Me and Sean walked back to my room.

"He's making me angry." I whispered and closed my door behind me. Sean jumped onto my bed.

"Make him angry back- Sean, that wouldn't do anything? He's already angry that I basically broke up with him." I replied cutting Sean off. I joined Sean on my bed and groaned as I laid back and stared at my ceiling.

"I guess just live on. Show him what he's missing out on. He'll stop acting like a dick once he see's you're enjoying being single. I'm not saying act like this to get him back, but, just in general. Enjoy being single and not having to have your step brother/ ex boyfriend in the way." Sean explained.

He was right. Enjoy being myself.

"Do you find it weird that you have fans because of him? Since you're his new step sister, you have fans. I saw so many edits about you on Instagram." Sean mentioned, I rolled my eyes and laughed. Yeah the found out. It was at the concert when they found out and figured it out.

"I love the support that the fans give me. I think it's super cool. Just a little strange." I mentioned.

Suddenly I received knocks on my door.

"Come on you two doofus'. Dinner time. Also, did you know Finn has a friend over? Who is she?" Lela mentioned, I shrugged my shoulders and sat up.

"I don't know her. Is she staying for dinner?" I asked, Lela nodded her head and smirked. I rolled my eyes and Sean chuckled.

"You'll be okay. Come on, you have me. I'll make you feel better." Sean spoke, I agreed and smiled at my bestie.

Sean then gestured for me to hop onto his back. I grinned and jumped onto his back.

"I can't believe we still do this." I mumbled as he piggybacked me down the stairs.

"Sean you idiot. You could've used the elevator." I spoke, he nodded a no and stepped down the steps as I clung onto him for dear life.
We made it down the steps and entered the kitchen.

"You two are so silly. Go join the family at the dinner table, I'll bring the food out soon. Oh and Y/N, Finn has a guest over, be nice and introduce yourself and Sean." Mom mentioned, I faked smiled.
As Sean brought me into the dining room I made eye contact with Finn and the girl.
Sean then loosened his grip.

"Sean, holy shit I'm going to fall- Omg Y/N? I was meant to place you down, You weren't paying attention." Sean spoke as he turned around, yeah I fell onto the ground.

I giggled, and Sean knelt down on the ground with me. My ass was hurting.

"You idiot. My ass hurts." I mumbled, Sean helped me up.

Finn POV

I examined as she giggled and smiled around Sean. It wasn't fun to watch.

"Y/N, Sean. This is Finn's friend, Olivia." Dad spoke, Y/N and Sean sat at the table and smiled at her. I could feel the tension. Lela and Nick just stared at me.

"Foods here, last tray." Jenn spoke as she entered and placed the food onto the table. I then felt as Olivia placed her hand onto my leg. Secretly. She smirked at me and I grinned.

"Oh, mom! By the way, I'm staying at Sean's tonight so I won't make it to Aunty Linda's tomorrow." Y/N mentioned, Jenn sat down and nodded a no.

"You can stay at Sean's tonight but we'll just pick you up before we see her, you have to come. We're all going to see her. No excuses." Jenn replied, Dad agreed while staring at me and Nick.

Y/N and Sean kept talking and I just wanted to yell shut up.

-how do you feel about Finn so far?
😂😂😭