Chapter 20:

Zubaida in stilettos

Previously

Shuaib ask Zeenat to meet his parents

chapter 20:

Zubaida P.O.V:

"Did you see those two, I mean come on, get a room" said Natalie, " I agree" said Josh, " It okay guys, am over him, so what if his snogging his girlfriend in the elevator, I don't care" I said, which is not true, I am devastated, how could he flaunt his conquest in the office. Okay let me begin from this morning, I just entered the building at work with Josh and Natalie, when we saw the most disturbing sight, Yusuf snogging some blond chick by the elevators. I still cant believe this is the same guy I thought I was meant to be with, he usually very sweet and always considered other feelings, even his enemies, but here he was hurting me.

Well I am not going to just stand there and be a victim to his obvious hint at me, because as soon as I had left according to Natalie, who stayed behind, notice how he just left the girl and walked away, it a deliberate attempt at me. So I decided to get back to my revenge plan, I kept pushing it back, I thought maybe he would change, but guess not, well two can play at that game. I told Natalie and Josh about my plan and they agreed in helping me.

Zeenat P.O.V:

Zubaida and I weekend away gave me a lot to think about, and plus with Shuaib requests. I am a little nervous at meeting his family, but I wanted to take the nest step, I never felt like this about anyone before. Shuaib is the one. When I told my family about him they are very supportive and cant wait to meet him, let just hope so is his family.

Author note: Competition time!

Anyone can remember her revenge plan?, if anyone of you guys get the answer right, you will get a special character named after you and the next chapter of Zubaida. I got three spot open for the character, but the next 5 who answer right will get a free chapter!

Also please do keep commenting or tweeting

@ShyPopz

lots of love

Zubaida in stilettos