Chapter 73: Special Request

Chapter 73:

Zubaida P.O.V:

It been a week since I last saw Zuhayr...and I haven't told him how I felt about Australia, because I am scared, it a huge decision and I don't know how it would be, there just so many unknown factors, and mostly importantly this will affect our relationship, even if he supportive, this is clearly what he wants, but am I willing to sacrifices what I couldn't do when it was Japan?

One thing I did understand from my day out with Zeenat is that I love Zuhayr, he gave me a new lease after the Yusuf issue, stood by me for 6 years, even willing to uproot himself in Japan to be with me. He is the man of my dreams! Everything I could or ever want in spouse.

I had a talk with my parents as well, and they said if that what Zuhayr need, I should agree. Because doesn't matter the country or town, where he is, that where my house will be...
So I decided....it a few days before my wedding.

Me: Zuhayr

Zuhayr: Slmz Zubz

Me: Wslmz I decided...I want to move to Aussie, it would be our new great adventure, I love you, and this is what I want, so no arguing with me!

Zuhayr: Zubz you one amazing woman! I know how hard it is for you, and I am so proud of you! I love you and I promise! I will be the Husband you deserve!

Me: You already are! Zu I shall see you soon, don't forget to get as much sleep as you can! I plan on talking all through our flight!

Zuhayr: I wouldn't have it any other way, see you my love!

In the next three days leading up to my wedding, I had a very entertaining bridal shower, a magical mendi night and ofcouse our special night.

I got a special requests to my sweet amazing fans! I want you guys to be involve in Zubaida special days, so I having a small competition, the prize is really grand! So please do enter, I know I got some special creative fans willing to help!

Basically there three categories you can write for: the mendi party, the bridal shower and ofcouse the night before the wedding!

It should be fun, sexy and most importantly special! Involve the characters, use real life experience, and add humour and ofcouse have fun typing! It should be enough to hold one chapter, I will ofcouse choose the most suitable, I am sure I am going to have a hard time choosing! Pictures accompanied with be great as well but not necessary!

The grand prize is 10 chapters of the Sequel of Zubaida! Yes that right, you get the first glimpses of the next gen! So please! Enter Quick
Entries end 15th May!

Email Ur ideas @ shaaira786621@gmail.com

Please enter! I had such great fun reading your guy's previous competition ideas! And I felt it should be special to get my fans to help along with Zubaida special moments!
And remember no idea is lame! It all about just being urself and please don't worry about errors!

Lot of love

Zubaida in stilettos

Tweet @ShyPopz

Instagram: zubaidainstilettos

Please! Please Enter!

OMG!!! News of the Alpha mate is my enemy too has come to an end! Yes that right has ended! But I got great new for fans of Wolf story, I made a new story called Kidnap by the Badboy Alpha!