Ch.2 Alana

The day after Connor talked me out of jumping, I went to school. I was planning to tell everyone about how Connor was actually nice.

But then I realized that it would require me to explain why I was up there and why he was up there. And I didn't want Connor to get mad at me so soon, after all, I just finally got to talk to him outside of class projects.

When I passed him in the hall though I made sure to say thank you or hi. He didn't respond to anything I said. Instead, he'd just give a short nod or a grunt.

I was really thankful for Connor saving me. I couldn't get thoughts out of my head about the breakup with Jared. I mean, we were still friends and I can see now why we broke up.

We were pressured into it. Neither of us wanted to date each other, in fact, we liked completely different people. But everyone insisted we'd be a good couple and eventually it was too hard to say that we didn't want to date each other.

And it was so awkward to talk to Jared as a girlfriend. I saw him more of a brother or a close acquaintance not as boyfriend material. But we went on for a good 2 months before he ended it.

I still don't know why it shook me so much that he broke up with me. I guess deep down I really did think that he was the one. That he was who I would spend the rest of my life with.

But I was wrong. He had a chance to be with his crush and all he was doing was taking it. I guess it was the fact that he got a chance with the person he likes and I didn't.

I'm still friends with Jared and we get along great! Jared is actually dating the person he likes, a boy named Ron or as Jared calls him, Ronny. Course, I think they're the bomb and everything.

Jared actually offered to introduce me with my crush. The incredible Zoe Murphy. She was my crush. And I wish I could talk to her. And call her mine. And hug her. And just be with her no matter what.

Maybe I'll take Jared up on his offer. And I did. So here I am, talking to Zoe Murphy, and it is wonderful. I love everything about it.

I love everything about her.

I'm going to her house after school today so we never know what might happen. I guess we'll see. Hopefully everything will work out.