Ch.11 Evan

I blushed as I pushed open the door. Connor kissed me. He kissed me. I smiled a little. I was lovesick.

I forgot all about the past events and I'm sure Connor had too. I walked into living room, which was the entrance of the house, and sat down on the couch.

Connor followed me and sat down on the opposite end of the couch. We sat for a while, both blushing wildly before I stood up and turned to him.

"I- uhm... wh-what do you w-want to ea-eat," I stuttered out. Connor smiled and stared at me. "Uh- Connor?"

His head jerked up and he seemed to be pulled back to reality.

"Oh! Uhh, anything you have is fine. Maybe sandwiches," Connor looked flustered and it was honestly really cute.

"Haha, y-yeah, sandwiches. I'll g-go make the-them," I looked down at the floor and walked away.

I speed walked to the kitchen and when I got there I felt me heart melt. I sighed a little. This boy was gonna be the death of me.

I shook my head a little and started on the sandwiches. I made sandwiches with cheese and ham and hoped that Connor would like them.

I took the sandwiches with me back to the living room and saw that Connor was looking through our movie collection.

When he noticed me he quickly pulled his hands out of the collection.

"I totally wasn't looking through your stuff!"

I laughed, "Con-Connor, I d-don't real-really care."

I smiled at him and he smiled back at me. I laughed a little more before sitting next to him on the floor.

I handed Connor his food and took a bite out of mine. Connor was staring at me yet again. I felt nervous.

"W-what's wrong? Do I-I have some-something on my f-face," I looked at Connor, confused. He laughed a little. It was beautiful.

"Nothing, nothing. Your laugh is just beautiful. You should laugh more often," Connor said it so quietly that I barely heard it.

I blushed madly before stuffing my face in the couch.

"What movie d-did you pick out," it sounded muffled by the couch. I could almost feel Connor's smile against my back.

"What was that, Tree Boy," Connor sounded so smug. I immediately pulled back from the couch and faced him.

"What movie did you pick out?"

He laughed and held up Aladdin. I deadpanned and stared at him. His grin just grew.

"Ok, Connor, A-Aladdin it is."

And that marked the beginning of our movie watching spree. We stayed up till dawn watching movie after movie.

I eventually felt my eyes get heavy and before I knew it I was out like a light. I felt my head land on something soft.