Thursday

~1 Month Later~

Simaya:

It was Thursday night and I was running late to work. I had to take my grandma to see her doctor today, she's been randomly calling me asking for my dead grandfather. I knew something was wrong, she was finally diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease.

It broke my heart to know that she would soon forget who I was. My heart ached and there wasn't anything I could do about it, no amount of money could fix this.

As I rushed in the club I accidentally bumped into Kim causing her to spill her drink.

"Sorry!"

I apologized.

"Watch where you're going bitch!"

"You better watch your mouth, I said I was sorry next time I'm not going to be too nice."

"I'm not scared of you, you're just another bitch that's jealous of me."

"What are you talking about Kim? Why would I be jealous of you??"

"Cuz I was with you nigga first."

"Now you sound crazy, because I have no man."

"I'm talking about The Weeknd bitch."

"First of all he ain't my nigga, and second..."

I hit the girl in her mouth when out of nowhere Alex came and carried me to my dressing room.

"My! what has gotten into you?!"

"I'm sorry Alex, that bitc-- female was pushing me. I couldn't hold back."

"You need to calm down My, you have to ignore pettiness like that. Now get ready, your regulars have been asking for you."

Alex left me in my room alone, I needed my best friend Amina to talk to but she wasn't coming in today. Sitting in my chair all I could think about was my grandma and what that bitch said about Abel. The thought of him fucking her made me angry. He lead me on to then acted like I don't even exist. Doing my makeup her words kept going through my head, I was starting to like Abel. He was the quiet sexy mysterious type and I wanted to know him better.

I got my head together to focus on work. I wasn't hitting the stage, I was working the room to get these guys to buy more liquor and spend more money on the girls.

Abel:

It's been a month since I last saw Simaya, and I'm not going to lie she pops into my head everyday. I felt bad for leading her on, I do this kind of shit on a daily basis with other bitches but I had this guilt about doing it to her. I was back in Toronto and decided to go see her.

Chilling with my crew at Lamar's crib, there were hoes everywhere. I even let one of them give me head, the usual.

After I just got up to make myself a drink, I dropped a few jolly ranchers in my lean to ware off the bitterness, I walked over to Lamar who was busy talking to some half naked girl.

"I'm gonna go"

"Abel you leaving already?"

"Yeah I got something to do."

By this time Cash came up knowing I was making my exit.

"You want me to roll with you bro?"

"Nah it's cool Cash, I just gonna head back to the crib."

I drank the last bit of my lean and threw away my doubled cups. I needed confidence to face her.

~~~~