Quick Description

This book is currently being rewritten, so if you are interested, I would check out that version on my profile instead! I wrote this book four years ago, so now I am rewriting it!

Sierra Stevens had it all, everyone saw her as the definition of perfect. Everyone, except for herself. When she looked in the mirror all she could do is hate what she saw.

Justin Allen has never been one to stand out in a crowd, he has lived normally for most of his life. Like every other person he has simply admired Sierra from afar.

When the two meet, Justin learns that Sierra is not as perfect as he thought, the two are not so different at all. Together the pair learn that there is a thin line between perfection and tragedy.

PLEASE READ WITH CAUTION.

I am not going to put warning on chapters, all of them can be considered trigging I think. This book deals with anorexia and body dysmorphia, it does NOT deal with depression or self harm or anything like that though(well, I mean besides anorexia). The picture above is the person I picture as Sierra(and obviously when Sierra talks about herself it in no way reflects my views on the girl I picture as her). I absolutely love Vanessa Morgan, My Babysitter's A Vampire was one on my favorite shows and movie when it came out, and I am currently Netflixing it, and I love Riverdale too, and I just love her, she is so pretty and I am way too jealous of her, but I love her. Also, I chose an older picture so she is closer to the age of Sierra.

Also, so she played a 17 year old in 2011 on MBAV, and now, in 2018, seven years later, she plays a 15/16 year old? Like how?

ALSO, I PASSED MY ROAD TEST TODAY!! I am officially a licensed driver, so get off the roads people. Also my birthday is in exactly a week, I am about to be seventeen.